Thread: Needed 6 role players to start something on RK2

Exclamation Needed 6 role players to start something on RK2

Hello.

As it seems there has been alot of talk lately on the story, events and the such in the game. It also seems there have been some ideas about different types of player events. This is also one of those ideas. It is a bold and brash idea I know this already. How ever if done in the proper manner it can be pulled off.

So you ask what is the idea already?
    I am looking for 6 more individuals (hopefully experiance in pen and paper or mods type rp) to help jump start my idea.

The idea is to create a sub-story within the game. I need six players who are willing to help be the creative backbone of this idea. Why six and not more. Well to be quite honest I have been reading the rp boards for a while gathering information on how to achive my idea, and there seems to be alot of different views on how to role play.

The Six (+me=7) will help in the instigation of the project. I am not looking for people who want to be in a clique or special group. I am looking for people willing when the time is right to step back and allow things to take its course. If we set it up the idea is to create something that has a life of its own and will hopefully grow.

The story will not be pre-destined or outlined and expected to be followed to the letter. As a old pen and paper GM I know there are times when the players can and often do something I wasn't expecting and thus totally ruining my "planed story" So I had to be fast on my feet in order to adjust to thier actions. Because this is a large task, I am looking for 6 people with ideas and ability to help me "GM" a story.

If you are interested please email me at krimson000@msn.com

Thank you
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Too bad I don't play on RK2 otherwise i'll help.

NT

I am a lvl 79 nt on rk2 and I have a bit of exp with pen and paper rp's, dungeon and dragons and modified dungeons and dragons( specialized it to play with resident evil) im on as Nightone if ya wanna send me a tell