Thread: Tank Armour, Not worth it?

Tank Armour, Not worth it?

I feel now that I have reached a decent lvl (78) that tank armour is becomeing obsolete to many types ot armour coats. These coats i feel do not have enogh down sides, they have about the same ac as tank armour but do not have the downside of +100% on nano skills casting cost. I feel that tank armours ac should be increased slightly or that the decus armour coat should be decreased slightly (by like 8-12%). This i belvie would make all the difference in the world.

P.S. i am sorry for my spelling of you find any erors (not the brightest when it comes to gramer and spelling )

Talking

ehhe you spelled grammer wrong.
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

You spelled grammar wrong too
    Otter - 173 Nano Technician
    Doctorevilll - 133 Meta Physicist
    Armedpanda - 117 Soldier
    Beeefcake - 92 Enforcer
    Feasood - 67 Martial Artist
    Nutzenboltz - 60 Engineer
    Silent Night

LMAO!

I agree, tanks are not worth the trouble.
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

Well what does every one think should happen to tank. To make it more comonly worn at higher lvls. I feel it should have the brute strength advantage over Decus Armour coats. This would mean more ac but would slow you down more and make it hard to cast nanos. Decus has about the same ac at the moment, which just does not make any sence.

err... isnt that why decus is harder to find/costs more?

nothing to stop you getting some :-)

can you nerf it when the items been trading for silly prices exactly because it is good? why dont we stop yalmahas flying, too, and slow em down - they're simply much better than a kodiak?

personally i think the old disadvantage of tank armor (it use to effect the rate your nano recharged..if u seriously overequiped it would even make your nano start decreasing)....this is a much better effect than the double nano cost...maybe throw in some more negatives to evade and init...(these make the most sense anyways)