Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired of living under Omni-Tek's rules? Here is a solution!

*claps for Nevver*
    Division9, RSGE

Jaklin 'Vadimoridin' Jones - Doctor
    Mavron - Engineer
    Calis "Covayende" Camori - Martial Artist

(Not Div9 Affiliated)
    Marissa 'Tohdasar' Aristo - Doctor

I am a champion of the downtrodden, unwashed masses.

/vogue
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    I am a champion of the downtrodden, unwashed masses.

/vogue
    God help us all...

-Blackpetal
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

If some sentinels apply, can I come to place a pre-nullity sphere on them for free ? It will last longer.

What ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Nevver I wish to buy the perfect holiday gift for all my clanner friends. Can I buy several and put it in their name.
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

((Tee hee, funny ))
    By popular demand: Back after a 3 year break!

Be On the Lookout for a UFI

Unidentifed Flying Idiot.

Nevver Nanowhomper Finished his Prototype and loaded it into Cannon Beta and Launched himself...

Last seen he was skipping across the Ionosphere and slowly falling back down to Rubi-Ka.

Last know sighting was a silver streak heading towards Mort and Tir County.

His last comments where. "HEEELLLLLL YYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" before he was out of effective Radio Range.
    John "Blackswords" Rm
    Boardmember of Omni-Mining
    Adventurer

Thumbs up

Good one Nevver! Would not have thought of that myself. Keep 'em coming!

Zidox ~Omni Enforcer~ President of The Nine Who Guard

BTW, Can we send some clanners too?

Update on the UFI

Nanowhomper has checked in.. His Prototype worked well except for a few Flaws...It wasn't designed to float and its manuvering options are limited at high speeds...

At present his Protoype and his corpse are in the depths of sea South of Home..He reclaimed so he's fine.

But he needs a deep sea recovery team...Anyone have any Ideas?

Sidenote: Nano say's it was the best 10 second ride of his life...and Rubi-Ka looks so Cool from orbit...
    John "Blackswords" Rm
    Adventurer

cleaning cannons

I for one, I am worried about the cannons getting dirty from the explosive force of the transports. Maybe the cannons will get dirty due to bodily fluids getting smeared out in the barrels. Therefore I'd like to volunteer a cleaning job on the cannons every thursday.
    For free, too.
    A touch of disinfectant and you won't smell a thing anymore.

Limsy,

What a wonderful Idea, There is no need to volunteer I have just the Atrox in mind...

This might explain why Vargan has been gone for so long, I sent him to clean Cannon Alpha and his Computer Deck short circuted..

He casted Challenger to Behemoth on himself and with all the notum in the barrel he never had to worry about recharging so well... He's been stuck in there for the past 6 weeks...
    John "Blackswords" Rm
    Adventurer

Hey Nevver, Can I try this out tonight? I've always wondered what it would be like to be shot out of a cannon.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Maybe you could just shoot 'em back to the Morningstar so they could re-chose their character and make it an Omni-Tek one (Nullity Sphere should last that long...). We'll let them keep 5k credits (if they have less than 5k then we'll take it all) and let them start at level 10 with all their gear, as long as it isn't higher than ql15 or has a "not omni" requirement. Oh, yeah, they'll get to keep their IP/Skills as long as their IP doesn't exceed 1500 and the skill doesn't exceed 50 points. We'll just take the surplus and reward our more loyal employees (cough cough) with it.

Re: Tired of living under Omni-Tek's rules? Here is a solution!

Originally posted by Nevver
    for tranporting Clanners off of Rubi Ka for as little as 500 credits each
    I'd like to pre-pay six tickets to be given to clanners as charity, to prove we Omni are good-intentioned and wish they settle their nerves. We shall pay for their repatriation! Happiness shall be theirs at our expense!

Hey! It's a week's base salary for a lowly Private, but I can hear them whining already!

Pfft, clanners. I knew not to believe anything they said, they're never happy.
    Bitcoin and the ACA are Ponzi schemes. MMMmm, sounds like pizza.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12