Thread: Bump for weapon holsters.

Thumbs up Bump for weapon holsters.

--Duel pistol holders on your hip.

--A rifle sling around your back.

--Sheathing your 2hE weapon on a scarbard attached to your back.

--A scarbard for your sword.

--Holstering your small 1HE knifes inside a two scabards attached to your forearms.

Hell, you can even mix and match. You can use up to two at a time. Having both pistols and a large gun on your back.

They could go in the spots that normally are used for grafts and reflect bracers.
    The back holstered weapons go in the back slot.

Immersion factor=triple. We hate it that everyone runs around in armor with their guns in hand, even in cities.

This would likely take a long time to code, do the artwork, and figure out how each weapon will be put on... but I garentee the players will love you for it. Perhaps you could put it in the expansion.
    Last edited by Zeroshift; May 4th, 2002 at 20:49:04.

yes you have right, thats nerv and show uncool.
    that are solve also that problem with the "magical appear" the weapon in hand. they delay can now be a animation.
    But is really many work.
    When Funcom open the modelsource the fans can make with 3dstudiomax(gmax) some animations. (i'm also).

Sorry for my poor english!

for once i agree with zeroshift. its a rare occurence

what about smgs tho? - i mean, teh models for these guns are butt ugly, but where would you honster a smg? inside a trenchcoat?

humm.... good idea, hard to implement this tho, but it would be SO cool.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

bump
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    for once i agree with zeroshift. its a rare occurence
    Don't worry, the feeling is mutual :P