Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fixer Guide

Bump Sticky and Uberfy it.
    Support the Social Aspects!!

I'm not a b!tch, I just don't like your opinion.

I think I have managed to sticky this.
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Link to Fixer Guide by Fiix

Thought this was easiest way
    Queen of the Ninjas

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Due to some RL stuff called school *shudders* I have had to postpone the rest of this guide. I will do my best to write it though, and I appreciate the sticky

Also, Grats to Jorji and Hoops!!
    By popular demand: Back after a 3 year break!

Hehe know what you mean, RL comes first of course. Add what you can when you can, Im sure others will add their views as well
    Queen of the Ninjas

Teknolords Newbies tips (and others too) Alot of links and information. Some will be out of date, but could be of interest.
    Queen of the Ninjas

very well written one of the best i have seen so far (sorry Phingers ) i just started a fixer last night and this is just what i was looking for thanx again Agna
    Bushido is the way of the warrior. Nirvana is the path of true enlightenment. NTs must struggle to confine themselves as Warriors in this world,while still maintaining the path of wisdom.
    Chrioset-195/7 Nanomage/NT
    Duesentas-199/8 Atrox/Enfo
    Iloveshiz-131/0 Solitus/Fixer (no GA twinkage)
    Chriosat-88/0 Nanomage/Trader (wannabe Tradeskiller)
    Gualo - 155/2 Nanomage/Engy (the Real TSer)
    FUN COM, Please Make NT's the top Damge Dealers Again!!!!!!
    AO Mainframe-Click here - Down indefinitly
    Auno-Click here

unstickying but linked in new sticky so not lost
    Queen of the Ninjas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12