Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low Light Targeting Scopes

I have one. I want them nerfed. Any questions?

I have it but dont use it because i dont use crit weapons (your fault people for using weapons dependant on crits). I can solo a 60% mission when i dont wear one but can only solo a 50% mission when i do use it (basically the evades i loose from altering my aggression bar HURT)

And they dont drop. what drops is a tradeskill item named the same.

Some people cant solo missions because they chose weapons dependant on crits. Why should their fault unbalance the pvp scene. With 14.2 everyone will be given a chance to change to a more reliable weapon. Thats how it should be and thats when they should be altered to the new stats.

All men are created equal. Therefore you have your chance to reset your weapon just like the rest of us could

Originally posted by Oberon

I have it but dont use it because i dont use crit weapons (your fault people for using weapons dependant on crits). I can solo a 60% mission when i dont wear one but can only solo a 50% mission when i do use it (basically the evades i loose from altering my aggression bar HURT)
    That sounds like a balanced item to me.
    You have one. You choose not to use it because of the penalties.
    All items should force choices like this.

There's a reason most people didn't use them,
    even when they were available to everyone.

they are balanced with most weapons But not shotguns. Especially not shotguns in pvp.

Most of thepeople wanting them to say are shotgun users.

See the imbalance?

No, I don't. I see diversity.

They have massive tradeskill requirements to be able to use them anyway.

Identical character pillow fight anyone ? Wait, if my pillow is a different color is it still fair ? I mean, what if the dye gets in your eye? hmmmm

Altaire

lol

this is funny...
    one side of the story is this...we want balance..NERF CRITS
    the otherside is this...Keep the LLTS the same for those who have old ones....
    The problem is this....the game is already fair
    any1 and i mean any1 could get 15% LLTS , and get UVC, well some form a crit buff anyways...now funcom is making it more unbalanced by selecting who gets what...why the heck is the agent prof getting a 100% crit buff???
    that is *cough* *cough* very dumb....but agents whine
    so funcom has to keep them happy
    I think LLTS should be deleted altogether if there are new ones...or funcom needs to put the old ones back in the way they were...that is the only way to keep it fair...
    btw making crit buffs self only for MAs (ie the old crit buffs) is dumb...agents do plenty of damage....when they arent rooted...*cough* *cough*...geez simple answer is to raise nano resistance........................................ but oh no..Lets have a whine fest

one more thing

for all you idiots who whine about shotgun damage and stuff
    dont freeking sit there with your quivering lips crying about it

the shotgun is fine

what isnt fine is this....Funcom royally made gimped Assault Rifles
    and Fixer Type guns...and forget about pistols...they flat out arent worth a tinker's damn...instead of nerfing shotguns...funcom needs to fix the other guns....but wait would that mean more work for the programmers???
    who neglect to fix stuff like disappearing items when u crash...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12