Thread: Large Player Structures – Organisations

Large Player Structures – Organisations

If you have not already read this from Gaute Godager I suggest you do so on AO-Basher. For me this is just the sort of structure we need in AO for help with the RPing. Its alright to suggest where we fit but it helps if we have some badge to show this fact so we dont have to go around telling everyone.

OH as here is a bit of the text I thought would be interesting.

Attaching Player-Run Organisations to story-defined ones

Both Omni-Tek and the clans have their own structures. Let me very briefly list them. First off, Omni-Tek. There are several Departments defined on the Omni-Tek side:

Departments

Omni-AF (Omni-Tek Armed Forces)

Omni-Trans (Omni-Tek Transportation and Shipping)

Omni-Pol (The Omni-Tek Police department / Military department.)

Omni-InternOps (Omni-Tek Internal Operations)

Omni-Med (Omni-Tek Medical)

Omni-Sci (Omni-Tek Scientific Research and Development)]

Omni-Engineering (Omni-Tek Engineering and Manufacturing)

Omni-Production (Omni-Tek Production and Processing)

Omni-Com (Communication, Grid, Whompas...)

Omni-Reform (Omni-Tek Public Relations and Reformation)

Omni-Admin (Omni-Tek Adminstrative Services)

There are also several clans on the rebel side, defined by the story, so far:

The Clans

Terra Firma (Low-key, political-party type clan)

The Knights (Brash, high-impact clan for the retro-romantics, led by Lord Galahad (a.k.a. Efren Christe))

The Sentinels (Aggressive militant clan/terrorist organisation, led by Simon Silverstone)

Vanguard (A large and moderate clan with business interests across Rubi-Ka.)

New Dawn (New Dawn is the largest, and most liberal, of the clans.)

Gaia (The Sisters of Gaia want to create a New Eden on the other side of the planet, a peaceful and serene "Garden of the Goddess.")

Eco Warriors (Voted "Least Likely to Succeed" in annual clan-gatherings, the Eco Warriors are despised by most for their militant stance on conservationist and environmentalist issues.)

PFL (The Popular Front for the Liberation of Rubi-Ka. Aggressive military organisation.)

Personally my guild Inquision has always claimed to be part of Omni-Reform I think it would be really cool to have that offical listed under my guild details. But also to go a step futher by having an omni-Reform uniform, badge (I have not yet seen the omni-reform logo has anyone else ???). But also to have meetings with the Head of Omni Reform on progress etc and more importantly be given goals or missions from this department.

Well any way I posted this here yo get your views on where you guild would be and why, plus what you think of the whole idea.

I am hoping to use this information on my website to record guild details later on in the form of a big org chart which should be fun.

Kirrana
    http://omni-tek.tripod.com/index.html

Sounds quite interesting.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Attaching a player run guild to an Omni or Clan authroized orginization/clan is a good thing.

Having a set building for those storybased orginizations/clans is also a good thing.

Having to be in a guild just to be assoiciated with the storybased org/clan bad thing. This would not allow those who like to play the "rouge" or the person who playes both sides of the fence at times with out sooner or later being tagged a org/clan hopper.

I would love to beable to own a penthouse in Rome/Old Athens and look down upon all the little people (cause of how high I am not cause how I think of you) and throw what is now worthless those waterballoons down and see a big SPLAT!
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!