Thread: Question about Symbio grafts need help....

Question about Symbio grafts need help....

I purchased a hacked sparrow flight symbio today. And it worked great the 1st 2 times i clieked it. But now it doesnt seem to work... Anyone know can it only be used when you have no buffs? Or do they fails oemtimes? Any ideas? Its freaking me out hehe

Talking

Well, i believe that they do have a pretty good fail rate.

Other things to take not in:

Do you have enough free NCU for the nano?

Are there any charges left on the graft?

Are you executing it properly?(i'm sure you have that part figure'd out, but just makin sure)

Can you tell that it is executing?

"you better check yourself before you wreck yourself" - some 80's rapper.

Just a few thoughts.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Re: Question about Symbio grafts need help....

Originally posted by Flahk
    I purchased a hacked sparrow flight symbio today. And it worked great the 1st 2 times i clieked it. But now it doesnt seem to work... Anyone know can it only be used when you have no buffs? Or do they fails oemtimes? Any ideas? Its freaking me out hehe
    I believe.. there is a time limit. About 30 minutes minus 5 seconds * the ql of the graft. You have to read the description though. ^^

good point, i do believe that each one locks a particular skill for a while.

More info..

Welp i logge dout and shut down all nanos , then came back and tried it. It worked great. Tried it one more time with nanos on failed. So im thinking you cant have anything else active. Either that or it just fails alot

I've been using a hacked symbio myself for some time now. Itfails maybe 50% of the time, maybe more. Wheter it works or doesn't, I'm still locked out from reusing it for an hour or so.