Thread: The 59ers Proudly Presents.....

Cool The 59ers Proudly Presents.....

Hi everybody....

As you can see, there is not many animations on RK2, so, Me and my guildmates have decided some things...

1/ Tonight, we'll organize a Great Swimming Contest.... There will be 3 prizes for the 3 first, 10k for 1st, 5k for 2nd and 2k for 3rd. It's open to every people who can swim, and it will start around 22:00 PM GMT time. Inscription on this thread, or just before the event at /tell Loubos. The contest will occure only if there is more than 10 swimmers. Location : Newland ( the lake )

2/ Another event will occure then, a very SPECIAL event.... Just a clue : It will roll roll roll .... A good SPECIAL prize and maybe a free implant of your choice.... Same process for inscription, or listen the Voice of Freedom !!

If u have any suggestion, or if some people want to give more money for the winner, or .... contact me on this thread.

Of course, for the Swimming Contest, Swimsuit is required , and sharks not allowed !!! U can be buffed, implanted, but no cheating will be tolerated !!

And then, PARTY AT BRONTO BURGER IN NEWLAND !!!!!!! Maybe a dance contest who knows....

So .... See you tonight.....

Loubos, President of the 59ers, Apprentice Jeweller....

Lightbulb I forgot....

This event will occure today the 11/29/2001

Cya.....

Unhappy So sorry......

Hi there...

Dus to some explosion of Windawn and a fastidious reinstall, the event will occure next week... Surely on Friday...

More infos later....

Maybe more prizes...

Bye... And good play...

hum , passer le dire sur les forums fr serait trop dur ?

So , say it on french guild boards will be to hard ?

Maybe you have more result if you make it ?