Thread: What is the best sword for an Enforcer that has fastattack?

What is the best sword for an Enforcer that has fastattack?

I don't know which weapons I should be keeping an eye out for, and I'm afraid I'll pass a weapon that rocks.

here is the best sword out right now. get it from the dragon in camelot dungeon.

The Edge of the Tarasque

Re: What is the best sword for an Enforcer that has fastattack?

Originally posted by Asynthe
    I don't know which weapons I should be keeping an eye out for, and I'm afraid I'll pass a weapon that rocks.
    Yes that is a wonderful sword, but I am thinking something more attainable. I am only levl 30 or so.

Well, I'll tell you what I use, an E-Blade, sure it needs 6 skills, but I use them all, except damn sneak attack. I use past fast attack for a Flurry of Blows, I've got Brawl, I have a moderate Dimach. Farnkly ths is on my gimped char, so I don't know how good the E-blade can be. An aternate might be Sir galahads sword, it might no have Fast Attack, but oh well! I like doing quick fast damage with my E-Blade, I can be set on half-aggro, half-def and still attack for top speed. Haven't really tried any lower, though I should! Recharge is about 1.3/1.3 usually. It doesn't have a big Crit either, but after 14.2, Crit what?
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Just use e-blade for now, then when 14.2 comes out IPR hehe!!!!! woohooo!!!

E-blades roxxorboxxor.

Merchant Executioner

On my Adventurer I wield 2 of the

[LevelRangeName] Merchant Executioner

It uses 1 handed Edged, Fast Attack, Brawl, and Dimach.

NO wasting IP on Sneak Attack for me :P

Here's one to look at-->
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?cmd=view&id=125364

The multi wield on these is pretty good as well, a little implanting is all that is needed, and you can use 2 easy.
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

baaaah, E-blades roxxor boxxor!!!!

Anyone equipped Mantis Scissors or Queen Blade?

Not that I've seen posted, the scissors look like good alternatives for 1he users but the Queen Blade looks a bit too slow given the length of most fights.

Any clues where these come from? below Smugglers?

Reality check

Oki, is it just me or are like there several suggestions for blades that you can't even hope to use for say like 150 levels?

What's up with that?

the Queen's Blade is a 2 handed edged not a 1 handed. so its not even in the same catagory.

Anyone know a 1 handed or 2 handed edged [he doesn't specify ] that this guy could use, say at level, Hmm 30? 60?

And does anyone have a character that can even use one of the several, UBEr Rare Items listed here?

:P

Oh, and from looking at the Anti-Guardians Damage calculator the Merchant executioner does 3368 in 30 secs, and the e-blade does 4988.

But since you can use 2 of the Merchants, heh, well, I'm thinking that is the better way to go with just 5 skills, the ones I listed before, and Multi-Melee.

My multi is implanted with all 3, though not OE, so I do a Real nice amount of Damage over time.

any other good swords that use Fast attack would be nice to see though, I assume the guy is asking as he wants to be able to Take advantage of a Flurry of Blows, which is a nice addition to ones Bladed weapon assault.

Last edited by NanoKiss; May 8th, 2002 at 04:38:33.
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.