Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Sleazy Crat/agent/Adv for Leet Fight Event

Wanted: Sleazy Crat/agent/Adv for Leet Fight Event

A long time ago, with my former guild the SRS, we staged a couple of Leet Fight Events. These were sort of like the Rubi-Kan alternative to clandestine dog or **** fights. The events were run using alts under the name World Leet Fighting Federation (WLFF).

There is more info here on leet fights and the WLFF here
    http://rubika.no-ip.com/SRS/wlff01.htm if anyone is curious.

Anyway, I'd very much like to stage brand new leet fight sometime soon. To do that I'll need a couple more crats, agents or adventurers to play "leet handlers" to take part. Their job during the event will be to charm leets and get them to fight each other in our makeshift arena in front of members of the public who in turn will be invited to gamble among themselves on the outcome of the fights. We've done this event before, we know it all works technically and its a real blast.

Please note:

* Your crat, agent (in false profession) or adventurer just needs to be high enough level to charm leets and take the odd hit. For a crat that can be as low as level 12.

* You don't have to join any guild to take part.

* Any faction will do, Clan, Omni or Neutral.

* Your character should either not be an established roleplaying character (like an unused alt) or be comfortable with being part of the sleazy, borderline criminal world of leet fighting.

* We need people who are reasonably reliable. This event is a real team effort and any last minute no-shows puts a big strain on the remainder of the team.

The event will be on a weekend, probably a Sunday evening Euro/Afternoon US. As it's a little complicated, I'll need to book a time with each leet handler for a practice sessions.

If you fit the bill and would like to take part, please sign up below or give Dabblez a tell in game.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

((Ooh! This sounds fun and I'd make a new character just to do it! I have a Crat, but she's not sleezy so I'll see what I can come up with. ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Hmm, I might know a few indiviuals that might be interested in participating.
    Operative of Omni SV-9

Omni-Tek is watching you.

(( Nevver, that would be brilliant! If you get round creating a new crat, give me a tell and I'll see if I can help with the odd buff. Also if you do start afresh you might want to consider making hte crat neutral as there is a possible follow up event for some not-so-nice neutral characters .

Necro, thanks. If you do find any willing volunteers point them in my direction.

))

((Not... Omni...? *cry*

Okay, okay... Neutral then!

I'll make one tomorrow night and see what I can do. ))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

sounds fun

(( I have a crat and an ady that would love to take part providing the times fit (live in the UK) and have enough notice ))
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

(( Thanks Sillition. I am GMT too, so it will be in Euro friendly times for sure. The event itself will most likely be a Sunday around 7 PM GMT give or take, though I'll need to meet each leet handler in advance for a practice session, and if that could be done on a mid-week evening all the better ))

((ooc: I have myself and one other interested party, are we using good old level 1 leets or any old leet? We will send a tell to Dabblez in game to introduce ourselves. ))
    Operative of Omni SV-9

Omni-Tek is watching you.

Talking

HAHAH this make me wish i was on rk 1 .

just a tip if the leets wearing a santa cap its a ringer ! thats a pro leet fighter for sure !

[I got an advy...depends all about time and date, really. :/ ]

Originally posted by Lille/Wave
    [I got an advy...depends all about time and date, really. :/ ]
    Thanks Lille. The time and date will be decided once we get enough "leet handlers" trained up. There will be one training session this Wednesday at 7 PM GMT. Give Dabblez a tell if you can make it, It should not take long.

Re: Wanted: Sleazy Crat/agent/Adv for Leet Fight Event

Originally posted by Savoy
    * Your character should either not be an established roleplaying character (like an unused alt) or be comfortable with being part of the sleazy, borderline criminal world of leet fighting.
    That means I'm out.

Good luck on your endevor.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

You're.... going.... to.... hurt....

LEETS??!!!1??

*jaw drops*

I think I might cry!
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

Originally posted by Ordrek
    Traders can charm too.
    yeah, but you'll be rooted for 7 minutes+
    -which is not allways a good thing.

((I still have my old Advy, though she's not eally the crim type... oh well. I won't be able to make it today for the training session anyway, so for the moment I don't know when/if I can be in.))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

If your looking for security let me know. I've believe Circle G has worked as security at previous Leet Fights in the past if my memory serves me corectly.
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

Unfortunately, I can not attend the training session since my stingy... I mean GLORIOUS employer won't let me leave work to be there.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

(( Its not THE training session, just A training session Nevver. Give me a shout when you are ready and well schedule another training session. You could always use your good crat for the practice - it all ooc at this stage. ))

[I could prolly make it, but I can't stay for too long today. Just remind me when you see me ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast