Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with reflects !?

Originally posted by Wushu
    Nerfing the soldiers ref/TMS would be s stupid move, since thats about the only nano line we have.
    As far as the reflect bracers go... i could see FC making them Unique or something... having 72% ref is pretty powerfull.
    my 0.02

Wuushu - 165 Soldier
    BTW... nice chatting to you in BS at the little camp last night Wuushu.

Seems that FC's idea of fun is to give Ace Enforcers a new name and call it RP, but a bit of fun none-the-less.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

I think the problem is that you can wear two of the same kind. Wearing Energy or Projectile reflect bracers is usually a good bet, with all the people running around holding Ithacas and Novas/Flashpoints. Maybe making them Unique is the answer, but first you'd need to remove the ways (and there are ways) of wearing two of a unique item.

*Digs out her Electrical Pacifier*
    Dest

Its not about nerfing TMS or rrfe, its about the bracers, MiKEBoND made a poll about it, and I say nerf the bracers to be unique. Poll here
    NT phone HOME!!

*Chuckles* I love those poll options. Not even the slightest HINT of the poll-setters feelings throwing through there

I voted 'Make them Unique' by the way, but they'd have to fix the remaining issues regarding getting two Unique items into your inventory.
    Dest

We are next in line, I know it.
    Our Temp Crit increaser flurry.
    bleh

I have lvled from 168-177 in less than 2 weeks and I loot everything aand havent seen one bracer in all those team missions. Im starting to think they were nerfed already

Did you open every chest?

they are chest only loot i think or boss mobs something like Commander Kelly or others...

Well it realy depends on team i when i team with my good friends we tell whats in chest i we got Bracer of Reflection mele title lvl 5 today in ql 180 team mission i got them, on second flour we found bracer of shielding energy my brother took them on same flour ring of power high energy.

When i teamed with random team one guy insited to pull and at the end we found out that he looted all chests and didnt even tell us whats in them.

So far i got 2 mele reflection one nano one element one enrgy all are 17-18 reflect. all of them came from team missions.

I did several single misisons for some nanos and hoping to get bracer that i can wear now still wear those from SOM killed all mobs opened every chest didnt find anything
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Garzu
    Its not about nerfing TMS or rrfe, its about the bracers, MiKEBoND made a poll about it, and I say nerf the bracers to be unique. Poll here
    Well they are still rare and if you have 2 thats a real luck.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Red face The Drop was nerfed

Yes drop rate on bracers was nerfed hard. I also took time ninja loot mission for like week. Looted over 1.5K corpse and so many chest just turn up few soul fragments and one bracer of reflection melee. Another example trying doing bot quest mobs see they drop bracers anymore.

I have nano braces that i got from Best in Brass i killed all bots except for TK and TKL and got only one bracer. I saw someone got good braces from TK. however those from lower lvl bots that are yelow to pomka are title lvl 4

yes funcom please nerf this game some more, and while you at it nerf the login button so i can't login anymore.

"BTW... nice chatting to you in BS at the little camp last night Wuushu.

Seems that FC's idea of fun is to give Ace Enforcers a new name and call it RP, but a bit of fun none-the-less. "

Yea, well atleast i didn't crash And im surprised to see that i wasn't attackd by any omni, knowing we were heavily outnumbered at the end. Actually was standing in main room with 15+ Omnis and just a handful of Clanners.
    Btw, gj on the soldierguide.

Wuushu - 165 soldier.

LoL

yes funcom please nerf this game some more, and while you at it nerf the login button so i can't login anymore.

Actualy loing button for my MP is nerfed i dont know why but it thrd day i cant play her...

Originally posted by Julia Pomka

Well they are still rare and if you have 2 thats a real luck.
    Yes, obviously they are rare, but I am not sure what your point is..
    NT phone HOME!!

Yes, obviously they are rare, but I am not sure what your point is..

My point is that its not a 3d shooter game where wining dfined by player ability to control character.

This is MMORPG with 12 different clases

And wining in battle defined on parly on class abilites and partly by equipment that why we spend so much time geting equipment before we go pvp.

So those who got 2 bracers of same kind deserve better chance to win.

Anyway how many people complaint about LLTS nerf? Many but who are they. THEY are those WHO dont have LLTS. And those who already got them sit quet and knowing that they will have 10% chance more to make critical hit then those who will have new llts.

Same with MKII armor, Sunbrust MKIII, Freedoms Arms, Rusty Pitted Ring other great stuff that was nerfed in drop rate or even removed from the game.

I still remeber all those treads on old Messange Board about asking to nerf Freedoms Arms.

I've got 2 bags full of the damn things. Shame they're all no-drops.

Admittedly most are +4/+5 reflection ones, but I've got 7 or 8 that are all above the +10 mark, and one +19 Reflect Energy one for later.

Part of the reason I've got so many is that I solo'd PV from level 1 to level 80, and then missioned with a team the rest of the way. It's only in recent days that I've actually gone out into the wilderness to fight spawns with a team.

There's alot to be said from doing missions, considering I found a NS Mk1 Disc in a solo mission against a regular mob.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Yeah, I've got a bag full of reflect bracers myself. They're all title 6 though. Q180-200 bracers are title 6. Why? Shouldn't the Q180-189 bracers be title 5.

Anyways, I don't care if they nerf the bracers or not. I really don't care if they nerf the reflect shields or not. Funcom can nerf everything to hell as far as I'm concerned. In fact, for everyone that wants nerf this and nerf that, you know it's just going to come back bite you in the ass. Remember, what goes around comes around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12