Thread: speaking of......... (clicksaver)

Cool speaking of......... (clicksaver)

do any of these 3rd party mission helper thingys allow you to just auto search a ton of missions inna few seconds til u get what u want or do u have to sit there and change something on the mission the reask for new ones, c if u got sumthing u want, do it again, and again, and again..........?

I think..

Im pretty sure that they cant do the fast clicking for ya, it would be a modification of their code and Funcom would put a stop to it pretty fast

My understanding is that it simply monitors text and displays the mission info without all the "garbage text" - nice clean listing of destination, item to retrieve/find etc, and rewards.

Hope that answers yer question ;P

AOMD2.0 did that.

ClickSaver 2.1 does that as well ;)

i thought that the newest clicksaver is 2.0 not 2.1, right?
    and what is MORB stop using all these abbreviations! (also does this MORB do what i was wondering?)

NEwest ClickSaver is 2.1. and what do you think that a MORB does? :p

how am i supposed to know what it does if i dont know what it is? and where can i download this fast finding mission thing, clicksaver 2.1?

MORB is the guy who wrote Clicksaver, for which I am eternally grateful

Does anyone else get the problem with the clicksave zip file being corrupt?

The new clicksaver crashes AO every damn time for me. Anyone know where I can get an older version that doesn't mess with any of AO's dlls?

It's clicksaver who crashes or AO ?

AO for me.... it hopelessly locks up the second I start CS.

Hmmm, so it probably locks up when CS tries to inject the DLLs... If so, it's a compatibility problem between madCodeHookLib (the lib I use to patch the DLLs), and since it's something which mess up with some undocumented or partialy documented features of windows to achieve that, it's not surprising that it doesn't work 100% of the time (actually I'm surprised that so few people have problems with it)

I don't think I can do anything (madCodeHookLib is a 3rd party library), but I think I'll make a debug version of CS anyway just to see if the problem doesn't comes from my code.

Just so you know MORB, I'm not irritated with you, or even your program really. I just hate that it no longer works for me because - as well all know - the ingame mission interface sucks donkey balls.

oooooooooo how stupid of me, a MORB makes clicksaver i c. well ill download it now, thx for makin it!