Thread: Treachery in Camelot

Treachery in Camelot

A respected and valued member of this community - The Pilgrims' own Elder Sallust, who has acted on many an occasion as a spokesperson for our clan - was recently attacked in his office in Camelot, and has gone missing. The perpetrator of this assault - which apparently used a type of soul-scattering 'perma-kill' weaponry (which has been extensively banned by Omni-Tek, the clans, and ICC) - was not captured, and is assumed to remain at-large. At the present time, Elder Sallust is missing in action, and although his clan mates hope for the best, we very much fear the worst as to his present situation.

Although we do not yet know the truth about the forces behind this attack - or those behind the dissappearance of another member of The Pilgrims, Applicant Verraliar - we are working to discover the truth behind these evil and heinous acts. I would invite anyone - clan, neutral, or Omni - who believes that they have information that would be useful in bringing the ones behind this attack to justice or in helping to locate our lost colleagues to contact either myself or another member of The Pilgrims. Both I and my fellow clan mates will do everything within our power to protect the identity of any informant who wishes to step forward and help us solve this crime.

Although our clan has lost an important voice in the community, The Pilgrims will nevertheless not be intimidated by such guerilla tactics, and will strive to continue to push for the reformation of the Council of Truth, amongst other things, even as we await more concrete news as to the fate of our two missing clan members.

Esmene, i have info about what and how, if not why, this happened. Contact me when you get the chance and i´ll share this info. You are not going to like it, but there is nothing to like about what happened.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

This is not good. Verraliar received a disc detailing the exchange between two people, whose names will be protected due to the circumstances. I retained a copy as insurance, and Xhairs has one as well, due to his relations to one of the parties involved. Please contact one of us.

Lastsecond2

Well said Esmene, we will not be intimidated by guerilla tactics.
    We will not rest until we discover the truth behind both hideous crimes.
    But our priority at the moment will be finding our friend and fellow Pilgrim Verraliar.
    I was present when the attack on Elder Sallust took place and I must admit the malice with which our unknown enemy slaid Elder Sallust struck fear in my hearth.
    This is why I want to find Verraliar as soon as possible to prevent him from knowing the same fate as Elder Sallust.
    Lastsecond2 and Xhairs we will be contacting you as soon as possible.

My prayers goes to him.

And so are mine.
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...

And mine. His rank within The Pilgrims might be the same as mine, but to me, he`ll allways be a leader. We will find him!

~~~~Interception Completed~~~~

To all those so very concerned about Sallust's...removal...my Master advises you to drop this subject immediately lest he need take more offensive action.

Furthermore, those of you who would dare oppose my Master and distribute information regarding these events are advised to keep silent, as you are already being hunted, and he doubts you would wish to endanger any others.

Accept the events as they are, and prepare for the inevitable. My Master shall claim his throne, and those who stand in his way shall be crushed.

I would suggest to your Master that he give you a real flogging. Coming here making statements like that is a sure way to get peopel up and moving instead of hiding.
    Thou Shalt Kill."

I assure you, my Master knows well the ways of mortals.

The game has only begun, and already has he removed the queen...

If I were you ,Araneos, Id stay real close to your master from now on.... Even that might not help you. The ways of mortals have surprised many, and surely, your "master" is in for one.

Be warned infidel.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Xhairs and Lastsecond2 may have already mentioned my name to you, Esmene. If they haven't, I apologise as they are probably keeping my name from you to protect me.

Sallust was and is a friend of mine, and if I could have done anything to prevent his disappearance I would have done so.

Please contact me, so that I can tell you what little I know, of the person behind this.

Ysa.
    Sable "Ysabelle" Winter, Adventurer & member of Ascension.