Thread: I exist.

I exist.

[Input Data Entry, extended version.]

(Most of the forum RPers might not know me, but here is some of the backstory to the character I've been in game role-playing for three years. I'm getting back into the in game RP and figured I might post some backstory here. Feel free to contact me for any information reguarding the jack of all trades. Rukus will take, any, job.)

The lone agent figure of shady Omni-Tek detatchment, Midnight Reveries, stands cloaked in Omni-1. Julian held his access card to the terminal and slid it gently inside.

Click, press, click, type. The sound of his fingers inputing data entry to his wrist deck. The halographic display unit relayed to the terminal displayed a Solitus figure. The terminal identified the woman as "Ayame Kitsura" long since vanished Omni-Prime medical research employee.

He stared at the lovely figure. He thought if he touched the screen then he could feel his mother's soft hair as he remembered being lovingly held to her bosom during the long travel aboard Binaca to Rubi-Ka.

His sleep had been long and all he remembered when he woke up was her escape, his salvation. A scientist such as herself should never become so attatched to their ceation. He was her creation, Homo-opifex: 003 Type: Vulpes-vulpes.

So many years had passed, seven-hundred to be exact, since when he went to sleep and when he awoke. The stasis had been brutal on his mind, dreaming of the dreaded teasing from the other children. He had knew he was different, unique. Not a sentient bioform there only for design and testing purposes. Not just a blue print for people who later populated Rubi-Ka as the Opifex.

He had been given a mother's touch and such he had a son's will. Having spent forty years wandering, not seeming to age a day, late teenage features becoming prominate in the sixty years of being freed from his sleep, he left the neutral terrirotry, leaving those Independent Rubi-kans to their own inane directions to find the truth out and heal his fragmented mind.

The Medusa. Much time spent there in his childish form with those mothers of creation. What had happened? Why was the agression stirring up? He would travel under the protection of the Reveries to the depths of Inferno, speak to the Malah, question the egotistical Ergo and heal the wounds of those who fought the humans.

With the passing of the Independents and his infultration inside of Omni-Tek, Julian cased the clues from department to department.

A false ID granted by contract from the Sons, mission orders given from one Methlon, a sinister beast existing within Omni-Tek like a cancer injected by the Dust Brigade. His jobs tedious, many employees harmed by his actions but still the promise made by Methlon.

Julian chased his dreams, the fate of his humanity sealed away. With a varied rage his jobs done and aligence turned to his future witht he Diamond Cuts.

Diamondcut was qaint in his dealings with the clan smuggler Insomias. The jobs were tough and the killing immense, snipings from roofs which sent even the Shock Troopers back to reclaim. Julian had become a sort of son to Diamondcut, his right hand if you will.

Introduced by the meager Nettie and Chadul, Julian quickly rose in the organization's underground ranks to cause discontent and anger amongst the organization. Julian had become and would stay the Diamondcut's favorite.

It was short lived, another home was snatched from his hands. After the arrest and Julian's grand escape plan, Diamondcut ordered him not to execute the warp nano. What was this? What was the problem.

His execution stayed and escape into the portal where time was still, the Shadowlands, Diamondcut was returned by the chieftiens a blank mind.

And yet Julian brought him back. Short lived as the bullets cut through his backside and Diamondcut fell to the ground at Julian's back. Rukus could not save him, the hatrad grew stronger.

And with each rogue accomplishment, Julian came closer to what he needed to view the sealed file of Ayame Kitsura. Then the entry into the most elite of all Omni-Tek employees, the one department working outside all bounds and all recongizition from all other departments.

Midnight Reveries.

"I exist here, we enter the shadows. May the Unredeemed be Redeemed."
    "Nine more and my their promise to return my memories..."

"The Omega wont... the Unredeemed will be redeemed."

"No! They wont! Don't believe them!"

"Leave us alone Rukus, Julian needs me."

And the war still rages inside his controdictive mind. All tasks excepted, moving closer to his goal.

The file.

What happened to homo-opifex R&D genetic programer Ayame Kitsura and what bound her to her creation, #003 "Julian", the frail child?

Frozen in time for seven hundred years, awakened to the nightmares.

Save us.
    Last edited by Rukus; Feb 7th, 2004 at 21:24:41.