After launching a counter-attack against a clan-raid in 2ho today, our thrusted leader, Barry "Dociceman" Dartt, vanished without a trace. His communication unit went dead, and he failed to report in after the battle was over. Following is the last conversation between president Dociceman and general Morphex before he disappeared:

Dociceman: More clan forces coming in from the south!
Morphex: I will meet them there with my forces
Dociceman: The gate is secured, coming to help you
Morphex: Go secure the whompa, we have this under control
Dociceman: Requesting backup! A large clan force approaching the gate!
Morphex: Can you handle it for a few minutes, while we finish off this small force by the grid?
Dociceman: M *bzzzzz* ! *bzzzzz* an d *bzzzzz* ! Sh *bzzz* by *bzzzzzz* nt in t *bzzzzz* ck! I ne *bzzz* med *bzzzzzz*
Morphex: I am losing your signal Dociceman! Coming over there to help!
Dociceman: *bzzzzzzzzz*
Morphex: Dociceman, do you read me? Dociceman! Come in Dociceman!
Dociceman: *bzzzzzzzzz*

After sending the last clan force on the run, we started a search of the area around 2ho, but no signs of Dociceman. We have confirmed that some blood on the ground inside 2ho matches our president’s DNA-profile, but this is our last lead.

We have so far been unable to find out what his last three sentences are, but our engineers are working on it. In the meanwhile our president has given us no lifesigns, and we fear that he has become a casualty of war.

So to all you loyal Omni-Tek employees, help us find him! Or at least find out what happened to him! There will be given out rewards to any person(s) that helps us solve this case. The investigations will continue throughout the next week, and on Wednesday (08.05.29746) there will be a big search and rescue-operation to recover our leader.

Contact Prince “Morphex” Olveda for more info, or go to www.ao-mayhem.com to follow our investigations.