((OOC: Please note that there will be one episode a month and I'll be throwing in segways as I find it necessary. Chances are if you interact with me, you'll either find yourself in the next episode or I might slap you in through my own actions...enjoy ^^))

((Sorry this one is late...got sidetracked with Tier 1 ))

~As he flew towards the Sea of Jobe, Vayde pulled a small black device from his pocket~

"...this was most unexpected...how could Ross have become so aware..." he mumbled to himself.

~Approaching the great city in the skies, he pressed a button on his holoprojector, his shining armor slowly become covered in a dark cloak with strange glowing runes adorning it, a hood of the same pattern covering his head just enough that a shadow hid his eyes. By the time the cloak covered him, he was landing on the balcony of his penthouse apartment where a young opifex awaited his arrival~

"Master," she greeted him "have you managed to learn anything more of the current situations on the world below?"

As he walked towards the bedroom, the cloak trailing elegantly behind him, she grew worried.

"...my Lord?" she questioned...

Taking a seat upon his throne, he at last spoke, his voice coming from everywhere, and yet nowhere. The void.

"Tell me, Merio...have you ever played chess?"

She looked at him, puzzled for a moment.

"...I don't believe I have, my Lord..."

A grin crossed his face.

"It is a game of kings," he explained "one that requires cunning and strategy to defeat the opponent."

She nodded slowly.

"...Phillip Ross is a fan of chess...but he apparently does not see that it is more than a simple game..."

"What do you mean by that, Master?" she questioned...

"...during the meeting this afternoon Mr. Ross revealed he had more knowledge than we or our brethren would like him to know. Perhaps it was fortunate we chose to operate out of Jobe...free of his prying eyes..."

Merio kept her gaze fixed upon that of her Master's.

"The time has come to bolster our ranks and prepare for rebirth, Merio. Go now to Rome, but be certain that the corporation does not suspect you of anything...and be sure you aren't being followed when you return."

She kneeled before him for a moment...

"Yes, Lord Vayde...I shall carry out your will."

Pleased, he turned towards the window and looked out to Jobe.

"It is a game of kings, Mr. Ross...and your opponent has been granted sight into your first movement..."

He smirked, his burning red eyes reflecting in the window...