Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Agent changes

Cosmik and Cz did you put us on /ignore?

Or do you guys have som kind of policy to never give a thread more than one official reply?

I see that a lot of things are happening in the agentsector.com-forum, but there are still a lot of questions in this thread you haven't answered...
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Angry Sick of funcom

Im canceling my account by december 27th is no changes happen to agents. People say agents are uber becuase we can use false profession. False Profession stinks Id rather see agents have a nano line then having to use other classes nanos at a high cost.

Yes we may be able to overequip higher rifles at lower levels but compair a ql 200 stigma or tsak to the nova flow or hammer. The only thing an agent can offer a group is A either some crapy buffs or a grey heal pet. We use to be able to pull we use to be able to deal damage. Now we cant even kill a green mob good work funcom.

Let the nerfs begin.......

if mp pets get taken away from us the next step for me would most likely be ....
    raise nano init to 600 +400 with ql 200 compiler so around 1k+ init

use mimic profession trader
    (only takes away 750 init so ill still have 250)

even with -140 nano skills i will still have roughly enough to use a ql 125 divest and plunder which is more then enough to drain in pvp and then i can also heal myself at good speed after i divest

dont know what to tell you lower levels , that will be a big impact on your pvp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123