I have come to a point in my life where I do not know where I belong. I have trained in the ways of the Meta-physicist for some time now, yet I am no closer to understanding my true origins.
It is true yet sad that I was created in a laboratory, but I am a being of this planet. I was created for a purpose, that purpose is now deemed in-humane and unaccepptable.
If I was designed and created to fulfill a purpose yet there is no purpose left for me to fulfill then where do I belong in this existence?

I was created on this planet and therefore I am a part of this planet, but I am not meant to be. Nature did not create me I was manufactured like something that is to be consumed.

As a nanomage, we as a race have no culture or history, we have nowhere else to go but to live and die on this planet.

Through knowledge I have attained ways to harness certain powers to which I can use to my advantage, but the powers that I utilise give me strength to kill. To kill beings that like myself were created either for a purpose or created by mistake, am I right to kill what is in the same sense a creature like myself. Or is it true that we are all vermin?

Unlike the humanoids that overly populate this planet we do not have parents or the ability to leave this planet and explore. Like the rocks that litter the surface, we nanomage belong. But to belong to something and have no purpose is a meaningless existence.

I seek answers to questions that cannot be answered, and I seek a purpose to my existence other than to just be.

I dont know which direction I am headed or where I will end up, but one thing I do know, this planet is my home and my prison. I will live and die here.

Like a raindrop that greats the earth I will exist for a time, then as the sunrises my time will end.

Tikon