Thread: Does anyone have indepth information about Sol Corporation, ThruSpace?

Question Does anyone have indepth information about Sol Corporation, ThruSpace?

Does anybody have any indepth information about the hypercorporations that have a direct impact on Rubi-Ka?

I only know 3: Omni-Tek, Sol Banking Corporation and ThruSpace Networks. Perhaps there are more?

Would appreciate anyone who can contribute information such as personnel, corporate profile and their interest in RK, what they have done in the past etc. etc.

Cheers!

There are alot of companies. all lead by the ICC.

There are also the non-corporate Preclarus system, home of the Preclarian. They found the lsot OT ship the Behemoth. Thats the ship that lead colonaization of RK

The Sol Banking Corp, has its HQ on erth (if its rebuild yet hehe)
    They are the nemesis of OT. Also behind the invasion of RK along with Tru Space. They support the Dust Brigade.

Tru Space: Seems to me to be a large TV station, among other things. Not much i know about those.

Emplisyim (or something like that) own many of the shops on RK, some in Clans areas, and some in OT (Rome)

thats all i know about them :/

Maybe tehre are some more info in that AO book.

As for the profiles:

OT: U know that :P

Sol Banking: Want all the notum on RK, and want to smash OT.

All every Hyper Corp want from RK is The Notum, nothing, more, nothing else.

there are the time line to look at also, if u have not looked at that yet.

There are profiles of some of the main charatcers of OT in the manual i think
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

With the 1st January 2500 Sol Banking has the right to buy limited interests on Rubi-Ka as written here:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten.../rubika/?s=140

We now have the year 29477 i think.... that means 23 years to go.

A Rubi-Ka minute has 4 seconds in realtime.
    A Rubi-Ka Hour has 240 seconds then....that's 4 minutes realtime.
    A Rubi-Ka Day has 27 Hours.... 4*27 = 108 minutes in realtime.

I don't know how many months a Rubi-Ka year has and how many days a month. But let's think a month has 30 days and a year 12 months.

108 minutes * 30 Rubi-Ka days = 3240 minutes realtime for a RK month

3240*12 = 38880 minutes realtime for a RK year.

38880 minutes... thats 648 Hours....27 Days realtime, almost a month.

We have 23 RK years to go to the year 2500. Thats approximatly 23 realtime months.

If i'm not wrong we have Sol Banking in March/April 2004 on Rubi-Ka as 4th faction
    Last edited by Centaura; May 7th, 2002 at 12:25:24.

nope, your wrong. the eyar is 29476, not 29477.

And no, Funcom are moving in according to normal dates, so when the game ends in 2005, then its 29479-29480. Not a day more
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Thats stupid.... a Rubi-Ka day isn't as long as a realtime day.

But however.... in 2005 the game won't end. Only the story (as said by Funcom).