Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Guide to Engineers in society

hehehe, good one *practices the beg lines*
    Title holder: Smallest Agent on Rubi Ka (selfappointed)

Proud member of Elements of Destruction
    now recruiting

[edited by timelapse; signature limit is 10 lines]
    ^--w00t! not everyone have had a arky writing in their siggie! ftw!

makes me want to make an engi even more ^^
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Lol this is all so true. Right now i'm doing a lot of searching for PPPE and after coming into OA to sell a few things i had someone start following me around repeating my name. I go to sell the items i looted and process monster parts and they try to block the terminals i'm using while still chanting my name. Finally broken i ask what they want...QL40ish carb armor. I say fine let me finish what i'm doing and i'll get my tools. After that I had to decline the plates 3 times while explaining i'm trying to finish what i'm doing first. When I was finally ready they hand me the plates and I quickly turn it into armor and return it. Leaving the trade window open waiting for them to enter a tip. No tip comes...they hit accept so i say fine i'll just get back to looking for pppe. Then the person starts asking for comp att boost so they can equip the armor...I completely ignore them so they bring up the trade window and put in 15k....15k! I take the money put up my tools and leave.

Well I would never expect to get a tip from anyone wanting ql 40 carb. As long as they supply everything needed for it I will do it for free with my screwdriver. Unless he was level 200 or something.

Halouk

That was freakin hilarious!!!! I am sitting at work right now laughing my ass off!!!! At first I thought it was a regular Engineer guide, until I started reading! I havent stop laughing since.

*Claps his hands*
    Atlass
    Omni - Soldier
    Org: Bug Busters
    Toned down version

I have to say I think this guide is being read by lots of people and they are finally taking it to heart. It brought a tear to my eye to see someone who understood the value of my skills and trust when they tipped me 100k for assembling a GA2 nano, after they handed me just the disc. I was quite impressed when this smurf continually questioned my trust as I absently clicked a few things and made his nano appear. If he didn't, why...who knows, I might have stolen it if I wasn't reminded that I should be trustworthy.

Amen Brotha, Amen.
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

... having rolled a neat little engineuse lately, I am absolutely looking forward to those fun-days to come Wikkid, D3wd!

Daylanee
    "If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky
    That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one --
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of Worlds."

Talking

Very funny really
    As u are engi i felt free to translate some parts into spanish and posted it here without any permission and i know u will not get angry .

Quote Originally Posted by ForumTroll
    makes me want to make an engi even more ^^
    Copy that
    Hey ? ! Where did my signature go. . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by Urdren
    Copy that
    Necro!
    Main:
    Geekwave lvl (220/22) Supreme Creator Equipment | Geekalina lvl (220/14) Supreme Creator Equipment | Geeka lvl (74/2) Engineer
    Member of Ragnarok

- Creator of everything just /tell Geekwave
    Been doing cutting-edge tradeskills for over 4 years and arguably one of Rubi-Ka 1's finest and fastest Tradeskillers.
    Tradeskills: 2764 Mech Engi, 2602 QFT, 2426 Pharma Tech, 2466 Chemistry, 2578 Elec Engi, 2684 Weapon Smith, 2700 Nano Prog, 2160 Psychology

RIP Mafia1337. You were to young to be knockin' on heavens door.

since we are necroing...

have u considered adding script's and macros to help spam engies to the tell hate ?

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    you, dear sir, are a moron because
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    3) are bored and have decided to troll?
    4) suffer from ADD and dyslexia?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    why it's almost like a form letter, and i can sign it as-
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

Quote Originally Posted by dgdgdgdg018 View Post
    since we are necroing...

have u considered adding script's and macros to help spam engies to the tell hate ?

thats easy

/engihate
    /tell %t make me carb
    /delay 1000
    /engihate

garanteed to drive the engi of your choice nuts
    another one for Dirty MP's such as myself

/buffm3h
    /tell %t g1m3h %1
    /delay 500
    /buffm3h

(in case you are wondering what a dirty rotten MP is doing here........I also have a baby engi I have been trying to build...just going nuts trying to find a PPPE shape soft)
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasdreamer View Post
    (in case you are wondering what a dirty rotten MP is doing here........I also have a baby engi I have been trying to build...just going nuts trying to find a PPPE shape soft)
    I have gotten 5 alts into the low 80s trying to get that infernal PPPE shape soft.

I figured since I did account necromancy two years later, a little thread necromancy couldn't hurt anyone. =)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234