Thread: Omni-InternOps Press Statement

Omni-InternOps Press Statement

From the desk of Director "Eternalforce" Craddock

Citizens of Rubi-Ka,
    Yesterday, a monumental step forward was taken in returning freedom to the beleagured Newland City. Representitives of the Newland City Council, Jobe Association of Metaphysical Exploration (J.A.M.E.), and Omni-Tek CEO Phillip Ross met to discuss the future of Newland City. And the future is this: the thugs mistakenly hired to protect the city, and who now abuse their power to control the city, will be removed.

Omni-InternOps gives it's full support to the Newland City Council and their efforts. It is our wish that the neutrals stay neutral, and regain control of their city.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

There are few things in this world that I find less comforting than a public statement by a gang of murderers such as Omni-Internops in "support" of the neutrality of anyone.

Omni-Tek's is a subtle evil, though, and the blatancy of Omni sponsored mercenaries flagrantly attacking members of the Clans is a political inconvenience. How nice, then, to be able to retain much of the influence they enjoyed with their proxy occupation of the city by simply BUYING the Newland City Council. I have no doubt that Phillip and his inner circle are toasting their stratagem as we speak.

Don't be fooled, citizens of Newland. Your city will be no freer under this devil's pact than it was while you were occupied.

God save Omni-Tek!

-Blackpetal
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

... Y'know, dear. I actually used to have some sort of respect fer ya, but these days... It's very funny, how ya just seem to have been completely brainwashed. What did happen t'ya? Got recruited by a sect?

*smirks and walks away shaking her head, muttering something about fanatics really not being better than the "evils" they condemn*
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Demenzia
    ... Y'know, dear. I actually used to have some sort of respect fer ya, but these days... It's very funny, how ya just seem to have been completely brainwashed. What did happen t'ya? Got recruited by a sect?
    I've had my eyes opened to the truth, and I was horrified by what I saw. You're right about one thing, though... I'm not the woman I used to be. Nothing will ever be the same again...

As for "these days"... well, let's just say I've felt this way for a while, but lacked the courage and sense of security to allow me to speak my mind. THOSE days are passed, though. You're right about one thing, though. I AM a fanatic now. Fanatic in my devotion to the truth and to righteousness. Can you claim as much, dear?

God save Omni-Tek!

-Blackpetal

Fanatic in my devotion to the truth and to righteousness.-Blackpetal

Hmmm. Sounds familiar
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Originally posted by Templus
    Fanatic in my devotion to the truth and to righteousness.-Blackpetal

Hmmm. Sounds familiar
    Back on Rubi-Ka, eh, Templus? Well...I suppose I should welcome you back. As for my words sounding familiar, be careful that you aren't mistaking MY devotion and YOUR sadism... They are vastly different things...

-Blackpetal

Just to answer yer question... no, I can't claim as much, and I'm actually quite glad 'bout it. Fanatic in devotion or in whatever that is, personnally I wouldn't be proud of publicly stating being a "fanatic", period.

*shrugs and jumps down to the next matter*
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Fanaticism in any guise is dangerous. OT is better served by calculating, rational thought. The only cause we serve is profit. Profit for the corporation, and profit for the individual.

Wild eyed crusades for "truth" should remain the provice of those poor deluded souls who follow the Clans. Without exception, the last thing these kind of indiviuals want is the truth. They only want confirmation of their own deleuded world view. OT doesnt need that kind of irrationality.

As to the NGI, that is entirely up to the Newland city council. Warr and her mercenaries served their purpose, but are now uncontrollable, and accordingly, should be removed.

As to characterizing Intern Ops as a bunch of murderous thugs, that is somewhat uncalled for. Intern Ops serves a purpose, just like all of the other departments. That purpose may not be pleasant, but it certainly is neccesary from time to time.
    Operative of Omni SV-9

Omni-Tek is watching you.