Thread: THE SPOTS THAT MAKE PET CLASSES CRAZY > Missions

THE SPOTS THAT MAKE PET CLASSES CRAZY > Missions

(no native english)

here are the few spots in the mission areas that makes us pet class players loose our hairs. in my opinion funcom knows alot more spots than me so i want to post this just as a reminder for them.

1st > Table room with chairs: Pet is getting stuck on the Object that looks out of the wall the left beside the Sofa where is a safe spot behind.

2nd > Large room with double Door with the Trapped mob in the far left corner, if the mob is trapped then the pet goes nuts.
    Same room when tryint to leave it, the mob gets stuck right from the door at the object at the wall. Pet is running against wall forever.

3rd > The doors itself has 2 pet traps, the door borders left and right makes the pet stuck.

4th > The huge conference tables are a Pet trap.

There are alot more Traps in the mission areas.......

As MP i want Curse of Chronos to work for 10 seconds instead of 5 secs. and i want better Nukes too > thats the only thing i can do for my group in Team missions beside Buffing. So dont whine, please think before flaming on that

L141 MP RK2

Well as a 134 MP, I agree with your statements on the pet traps. God those places are a pain. Please fix them.

However, curse of chronos hell.. I WISH it was 5 seconds.. i've timed its, its actually 3 seconds however the recharge is an accurate 10 seconds.

As for the nukes, nahhh.. our nukes are powerful enough considering we have the advantage of a heal pet as well as an attack pet.

I can solo very well up to ql 185... as well as be a big contribution to others in my team in missions. I don't want to have it all, I just wish stuff like pet pathing worked. Also the ability to /select your attack, heal and mez pets with a hotkey or script.

Majiir please, i am not talking about soloing really. i dont care about soloing anymore. i soloed so much i just wanna have fun with my friends thats it.....

i know i can solo QL185 , i know how and i know and i know )

but thats not the point. i wanna be able to support my group in bad situations, either with my heal pet or with my demon as little crowd control in cases we got no mezzer i.example.

all i am dreaming of is that the pets are behind me all time, even if i run around like a whore. i just wanna turn around and my pets are there, thats it.

i wanna be able to follow my group at their speed instead of slowing them down while i am seeking my pets, is that to much ??

i dont care what QL i can solo, soloing is boring enough and with the bugged pets and the stupid breaks they do it sucks anyways. 20 to 30 seconds after the start of a fight, my pets (demon,Enmity) just stop to hit the mob, but the mob continues nicely to hit my pet... that all is no fun for me. so grouping is the thing i am after until L200 and not soloing some QL185 missions, that was a nice feeling when i was L40....

I don't have as much problems with tables and such as I do with certain missions. The subway type missions seem to get my pet stuck on small room corners. The pet will get up a bit trying to get through door- the charge wall syndrome while trying to slide toward door- then get stuck. Another thing I have seen is in the big missions where there a large white rooms and the vivarium set, the robot and the mob will chase each other back and forth in a line and even into another room to attract more mobs. I have found tricks for these, but it is still annoying when it happens non-the-less. :P
    "I have a robot?"

Level 75 Omni Engineer-Atlantean

Need better nukes? ROFL, that made me laugh.
    ~Chris

yes i want better nukes ! hehe. i know you cant believe it but aslong as my pets arent working, i want somehting good for my group........

i am not sure 100% but could it be that i have seen my crats friends nukeing for 2000-3000 damage ????

The only thing we really need is a /pet warp command or something like this. I'm so tired of losing my pets that I'm planning to replay my old soldier in the next patch if nothing is done!!! Do something Funcom because de mp is a fun class de play when you dont have the search for you pets!!!!