Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: North Carolina AO Fan Meet: March 20 2--4(Sat) 5-7 pm Jillians ..Raleigh NC

Originally posted by Roedran
    Pics of Kyuzo and I chillin' in nearby Cary today...

http://www.coh-ao.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=3780

BEWARE HECKLERS OF CAROLINA

ROFL! That was VERY funny! hehe
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Arrived home after this wonderful weekend and I am already missing everyone. What a fantastic wonderful group of people!

I believe that for next year's we should start outside , the video game sounds were quite loud to hear or talk over and we needed more time to get to know each other but I hope all enjoyed meeting online friends. We had folks appear from Netherlands, the U.K, New Jersey, Texas, Florida, Virginia, Georgia, Ohio, Canada , California and New York as well as the NC crews.

Special thanks to the Fantastic Gridstream crew for providing so much assistance , to the U.S Funcom employees and to all of those who did so much travel to meet fellow friends and make new ones and who were so patient with the large number of us who used poor directions trying to find the place.

It was truly a pleasure to meet so many wonderful, talented, diverse, fun loving people and I hope to go to many more such events.

This community ROCKS!

I believe we shouldn't wait until next year. Lets plan for one during summer or something. Somewhere less quiet.

Hey what about an Anarchy Online Lan Party!

Originally posted by Nexious
    Hey what about an Anarchy Online Lan Party!
    Rock On!

Hey guys =))

I just got back to Houston a couple hours ago and wanted to post that the event was a blast! Met lots of cool people, got tons of uber lewt, and made some new friends. Definitely worth the trip!

Any of you guys that were there and play on RK2 give me a tell sometime! I don't remember all the names but it would be cool to chat again =)) (I'm the 208 shade with the Dragon BP and buttless-tier2-chaps... an ubah combo!

I am working on a move over to RK2 and am looking for a home that my shade needs.

Besides.....Everyone meet at Roedran's house for AO LAN Party(AOLANP).

Originally posted by Gothfix
    Besides.....Everyone meet at Roedran's house for AO LAN Party(AOLANP).
    Just say when.

Even though my computer isn't designed for being moved...

It was such a blast...quite literally the best time I've had in years. I can't wait to do it again next year.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Weren't you doing some kind of report on it, Tarryk? If so, could you post a link or let us know where it will be?

Yes, make sure you include all the crazy things that happened.

Yep, a good time was had. At least the parts I remember were good. Very cool peeps and very cool times. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thnx to all that made this a great experience.
    Most people see what they want to see... with their eyes closed.

Hmmm... LAN party at my house... I gotta think on this/see what I can set up. You'd need to bring your equip, and I might need a larger router/hub for my broadband.

Will think things over once I get back from a short vacation next week.

Iron RoedranWill 220/AI23
    Field Marshall | Rimor

I have a 32 port switch that I might be able to bring.

But, yes, very very very good idea!

BYOMD!

Darn it, that'll make it work...

Now to find space for 10ish computers on tables all jacked into my cable modem...

Iron RoedranWill 220/AI23
    Field Marshall | Rimor

Would a 16 port switch also work? It is quite a pain unmounting my 32 port one.

w00t! Progress on NCAOLANP!

Originally posted by Banishedsoul
    Could you provide Deng with some AO loot to hand out at his AO gathering In Oslo, Norway .. ?

We want some too and can't travel that far

(His thread is rooted in Reet's Retreat )

Fun ideas

<-- Lewtwhore.
    How about an official meeting in Oslo? Theres alot of players in europe, especially the nordic countries, and Im sure not only I would go to one. Atleast for some phat lewt and to meet some of the artists and maybe even the *drumroll* Game Director!
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Originally posted by Octo

How about an official meeting in Oslo? Theres alot of players in europe, especially the nordic countries, and Im sure not only I would go to one. Atleast for some phat lewt and to meet some of the artists and maybe even the *drumroll* Game Director!
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=230256
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Wink Heh.

If it were in Texas I SO would have been there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234