Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North Carolina AO Fan Meet: March 20 2--4(Sat) 5-7 pm Jillians ..Raleigh NC

eh

i'm coming with the little lady for some conservation in the car

so, make room for 1 more

TB

p.s.: ziana, what's a cheap motel in the area? thanks

TB
    Last edited by mgbkurtz; Feb 24th, 2004 at 02:40:55.
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

For Hotels in Raleigh.. hrmm not sure.. I tend to stick to the well known named ones personally.

Glad that some will be able to attend

We even have a surprise sponsor for the event that will provide us some loot

Look forward to seeing you all there

One note..and I'll edit other post ..but .. due in Jillians..not in MOJO's though... ask for the "Upstairs cafe".

Update: I just purchased my plane ticket and will be there! Looking into hotels now =)

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to figure out my travel plans, but am trying very hard to make it there. I'll be coming from Texas, so again if anyone has advice on close, nice, inexpensive hotels it would be appreciated.

Also, would everyone run if I came dressed up as Kyuzo in shade tier armor complete with buttless-chaps? =P (Don't worry I just keeeeding!)
    Last edited by Kyuzo; Feb 26th, 2004 at 07:26:00.

Originally posted by mgbkurtz
    eh

i'm coming with the little lady for some conservation in the car

so, make room for 1 more

TB

p.s.: ziana, what's a cheap motel in the area? thanks

TB
    I don't know how cheap it is, but if you can, look into the Clarion Hotel on Hillsborough Street. It is only two or three blocks from Jillian's and I think it is a little cheaper than the other big hotel downtown.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Count me in

I'll be there as well at 5PM sharp! I look forward to it, and to meeting new people.
    Do not underestimate the power of anger.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Omni Mining Research Department

I am coming from Roanoke, VA. If anyone needs a ride between those 2 points let me know.

What type of things can we expect at an event like this.

Will it be informative? (discussing the new expansion AI)
    Will it be a social event? (Getting to know the players as well as the staff of Funcom)
    Will there be people cosplaying? (Should I put on my Phillip Ross costume) -- hehe just kidding.
    Will the loot be given out freely or will there be contests?

Some questions addressed

1. A few have written asking if they can wear costumes. NOt only can you.. if you do.. we will surely find some special prize for you.

2. Will it be social? Yes.. No pvp :P

3. We can discuss AI within reason but please don't expect us to reveal tooo much there.

4. Loot. I hope to have enough to provide all with something at least and definitely a few contests.

If you have other questions or concerns or ideas..please feel free to email me at terri@funcom.com

BUMP!`

I am here to party and chew bubblegum and I am all out of bubblegum!!

See ya there!

Suzuo

I'll be there.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

hehe, I know your excited when you Bumped a sticky thread.

Oh I found the other Reets thread.
    Last edited by Nexious; Feb 28th, 2004 at 18:29:37.

Yeah I'll try my best to be there!
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

ill be there... i hope... =( what kina lewt? i live in CA though...

I will try my darnedest to be there.

2 please!

i'm makin' plans to attend this gathering with my daughter.

rangen of rimor!

When are yall comming to Jillian's at Houston Texas!?!!
    Is it my desires that frighten you, or is it your own?

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
    Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

~First Order~

Talking

LOL.... too weird. I'm heading to North Carolina that weekend from Michigan to see a friend. I will be there, most definately
    Most people see what they want to see... with their eyes closed.

All be there for sure. Its a date

I'm so there. I'm coming from Pembroke, not that b ad of a drive (I do longer ones going back home to Havelock every few weekends.

Can someone that knows the way to Jillians in Raleigh give me directions? I know the way TO raleigh, but need directions to Jillians. I'll be coming up I95 from Pembroke. I just get on 40, take that into Raleigh...but dunno where to go from there.

I'll be there.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast