Thread: Director Moscardelli Speaks Against Loren Warr

Post Director Moscardelli Speaks Against Loren Warr

Greetings Citizens of Rubi-Ka,

On February 2, 29478, I visited the Newland Bar for a speech by a representative of the Newland City Council. Besides the representative being 45 minutes late and trying to listen between all the political bickering, the meeting was going rather well. I have stated my views on the outcome of the speech by the representative in reply to Omtron’s article. But this statement is on a different matter.

Soon after the meeting got underway, we had an unexpected visitor. Loren Warr, the mercenary leader, walked in with two of her thugs. Many shook in the sight of her but I did not, for I trusted her not to do anything hostile towards myself and my companions. Not surprisingly she protested against the council relieving her of their position as defense. But what she did next was completely unexpected and not justified. She ordered her weak thugs to attack not just the Council member but everyone.

Many screamed and ran for cover as the Thugs opened fire. Between the plasma fire, I saw Loren Warr cowardly walking out of the area. Then to my complete surprise and disbelief the Thugs turned their guns on me. But not just me, they attacked my companions as well. This hostile action by Loren Warr and her thugs was not needed. Loren attacked Omni-Tek citizens. Their pitiful attacks could not even dent my black dress. But that is not the point.

The hostile actions taken against my companions and I are crimes against Omni-Tek. I was contempt with her until yesterday. She now has my complete hatred and I will not stand while she betrays Omni-Tek. I will also not stand for her attacking me! Loren Warr must be taken out of Newland. It…oh excuse me, she has gone too far now. These attacks are multiple crimes against the Omni-Tek Corporation and must be sought after by Omni-Pol and Omni-AF.

Today and for now on, I urge Omni-Pol and Omni-AF officials to take care of her. She must be punished for her crimes. I believe that the might and authority of these two departments is the only thing that can take care of her. But I also believe that Loren Warr can still be talked too, and save Newland from war. Today I request Omni-Pol and Omni-AF officials to speak with Loren Warr about stepping down. I myself will go speak to her if needed. It is time to end this nonsense in Newland and bring it back to its former state.

Thank you for your time.

As an Atrox, Ms. Warr has a predisposition for violence towards anything it doesn't understand (and just plain violence for any reason whatsoever), which, as an Atrox, pretty much includes most things. So, perhaps Ms. Warr was simply in a confused rage. An alternative to relieving it from it's valuable duties and satiate it's desire for blood might be to send Omni-Pol to Borealis where they can wait by the whompa and shove Clanners through to Newland City for Ms. Warr to do it's thing and get a little job satisfaction.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    As an Atrox, Ms. Warr has a predisposition for violence towards anything it doesn't understand (and just plain violence for any reason whatsoever), which, as an Atrox, pretty much includes most things. So, perhaps Ms. Warr was simply in a confused rage. An alternative to relieving it from it's valuable duties and satiate it's desire for blood might be to send Omni-Pol to Borealis where they can wait by the whompa and shove Clanners through to Newland City for Ms. Warr to do it's thing and get a little job satisfaction.
    I'm impressed, Nevver. You've plumbed a new depth: racism, jingoism and sadisitic cruelty all perfectly intermingled in a single de****able thought. Then again, I suppose you know more about a predisposition for violence than anyone, don't you? Pray for Redemption, for your time is drawing nigh.

God save Omni-Tek!

-Blackpetal
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

Nevver shrugs.

Everyone is good at something, my dear fanatic.
    Last edited by Nevver; Feb 4th, 2004 at 20:16:31.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nice to see we're working a nice peaceful solution to the issue, Nevver.

Rest assured that no one will be pushing anyone through whompas in Borealis anytime in the near future. Remember that ICC would like to continue to act as if they had power on Rubi-Ka. They probably would frown heavily on any acts of violence in what is one of the last safe havens on the planet.
    Michael "Talonarr" Hawke
    Clan Adventurer
    Dual Resident of Borealis/Jobe

The Choice

Sure, sure, Clanner - go cry to the ICC again. And be sure to use a scanner before going through the whompa to ICC (both provided by Omni-Tek, of course) before you complain. That's what free people do.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

This is so odd to hear because with all the warnings I went to Newland last night and found Loren Warr to be completely calm. It didn't attack me and just stood there performing the duties it was charged to do (defending the city).

It personally irritates me to see Omni-Tek citizens speak out against an atrox that has so diligently served Newland, killing goatheads who (have or will one day) launch attacks on Omni and nuetral towers, towns, etc; who's very presence has kept the Snetinels from taking over Newland.

I find it appalling to see People from notable Omni organizations attending rallies that serve none other then our very enemy.

I find it revolting to read announcements of support for anything that would just result in free movement for the clans. OT gains nothing by removing Loren Warr.

Omni-Tek employee(s) getting temporarily killed (or attacked) for attending a meeting that serves our enemies... I really don't see a problem with it at all - I hope it continues.

I am personally disgusted by some of the traiterous actions and statements made by "loyal" Omni-Tek's employees.

And do you consider Mr. Ross to be included among that group, Ms. Div? Perhaps the following log of yesterday evening's event might alter your opinion somewhat:

Start logging of "Vicinity" at 02/03/04 21:34:38

21:34: Whispe: JAME?
    21:34: Nashka: Oh well you must of heard about last night?
    21:34: Whispe has a look of shock wash across her face
    21:34: Nashka looks to Whispe
    21:35: Whispe: Uhm...no?
    21:35: Nashka: Yea those Jobians
    21:35: Nashka: There company seemed to be..
    21:35: Whispe: JAME. In Newland. Replacing Ms. Warr.
    21:35: Nashka looks to Ardelyne
    21:35: Ardelyne: We announced last night that we were accepting J.A.M.E's proposal for equipment and training. Newland will be free under the protection of her own citizens soon.
    21:35: Whispe: Will they be providing personnel?
    21:36: Ardelyne: We're providing our own staffing
    21:36: Nashka: Hey hold up hehe
    21:36: Flashwing: with all due respect, are you sure it will go that easily?
    21:36: Ardelyne: This has been a long and arduous decision
    21:36: Nashka: But no one knew till last night
    21:36: Whispe: Oooooo boy...
    21:36: Whispe sighs
    21:36: Nashka: And I think you dhould reconsider
    21:37: Whispe mumbles "Ammicus isn't gonna like this..."
    21:37: Ardelyne: The council has been meeting for many, many sessions
    21:37: Nashka: Promarily the fee of 700mil
    21:37: Nashka: And 50 mil Bi monthly is too much even the citizens can see taht
    21:37: Nashka: Hmm
    21:37: Nashka frowns
    21:37: Flashwing notices whipse's pacing
    21:37: Ardelyne: Freedom comes at a price, my friends
    21:38: Flashwing: has the NLC planned for the possibility that War might resist?
    21:38: Nashka: Well can I ask why on the financial bases it was accepted when the RUR and Circle G propsal was far cheaper?
    21:38: Flashwing realizes he should wait his turn
    21:38: Ardelyne: I'm not prepared to discuss the internal deliberations of the Council at this time.
    21:39: Elixus mutters something about politicians
    21:39: Nashka sihs well Please reconsider the proposal, I have here a summary given to me to give you in person
    21:39: Nashka: Please reconsider the proposal, I have here a summary given to me to give you in person
    21:39: Nashka: By Dabblez
    21:40: Nashka hads a document to Ardelyne
    21:40: Ardelyne: I am open to listening, but I cannot make promises.
    21:41: Nashka: As you can see
    21:42: Nashka: It is a solution that is also a Nutral organisations baby
    21:42: Nashka: Yes RUR is omni
    21:42: Nashka: Yes we make the parts
    21:42: Nashka: But the armament is Circle G as well as the MAD brain
    21:43: Nashka: Dual processing I think they call it?
    21:43: Nashka looks to the professor
    21:43: Ardelyne: Alignment did come into the deliberations, I think it would be fair to say.
    21:43: Whispe freezes in place and begins to read the IRRK News Flash
    21:43: Flashwing accesses his datapad
    21:44: Ardelyne: You had comment, Mr. Flashwing?
    21:44: Nashka: Yes but think it this way, our main office is, well now moved due to Warrs threats.. in NLC
    21:44: Nashka: Yea Flash
    21:44: Flashwing: I apologize for interupting earlier but I have a theory to offer...
    21:44: Whispe stops pacing and returns to the group
    21:45: Flashwing: It's clear that Lorenn War has quite a stake in their protecting Newland City
    21:45: Flashwing: and I think after the actions which took place at their last meeting, it's clear that they might be capable of more hostile action than people will admit
    21:45: Ardelyne: Perhaps...
    21:46: Flashwing: is the council prepared to defend the city if War was to try and hold it hostage?
    21:46: Flashwing: Now, I'm not fully familiar with the capabilities of JAME,
    21:46: Ardelyne: With appropriate equipment and training, we believe we are the best source of protection for our own people.
    21:46: Nashka: So then JAME has the contract?
    21:46: Flashwing: but I can't imagine they would be able to easily make a transition as protection
    21:47: Ardelyne: Warr's presence has gone past the bounds of support that was originally envisioned.
    21:47: Ardelyne: Newland is a free city, we intend to keep it that way, of our own accord.
    21:47: Flashwing: as part of RUR's security division I can asure you we are in a much better position to protect the people of NLC is such a situation would arise
    21:47: Nashka: so then JAME are to replace them?
    21:48: Nashka nods to flashwing
    21:48: Whispe: And what does the Council feel about the Sentinels' countinued presence in Tir? And their continued slaughter of neutral citizens?
    21:48: Ardelyne: J.A.M.E has offered materìel -- not protection
    21:48: Ardelyne: We will protect ourselves.
    21:48: Nashka: And it has been accepted?
    21:49: Whispe smiles thinly at Ardelyne
    21:49: Ardelyne: Whispe, the Sentinel's activities are another issue entirely.
    21:49: Flashwing looks at Naska
    21:49: Nashka: were promised that Tharno were to adress us on this pivatol point
    21:49: Nashka: &We
    21:49: Whispe: But Warr and the Sentinels were inextricably intertwined.
    21:49: Ardelyne: We care for the live and well being of all neutral citizens, and we certainly will be continuing discussion on the matter.
    21:49: Whispe nods
    21:49: Whispe: Good to hear.
    21:49: Whispe smiles
    21:50: Nashka: Hmm A true politition hehe
    21:50: Whispe smirks at Nashka
    21:50: Nashka tries again to figure out if its a work in progress or a definate
    21:50: Whispe: And what do you think of Omni-InternOps issuing a travel advisory for Newland City, warning Omni-Tek employees to stay away?
    21:50: Blackswords: the JAME reps are on they're way in
    21:50: Ardelyne: Very good, Blackswords
    21:50: Nashka: Hmm
    21:51: Nashka: Thanks for the heads up
    21:51: Nashka: Be interesting to ask them a few things
    21:51: Flashwing: agreed
    21:51: Nashka scowls a bit
    21:51: Flashwing curses under his breath
    21:51: Nashka: Ah hello again Cygwin
    21:51: Cygwin: Have we arrived on time?
    21:52: Ardelyne: Citizens, I ask that you give appropriate courtesy to the representatives of J.A.M.E
    21:52: Nashka: Beutifully so
    21:52: Cygwin: It seems that the company of late is a little, lacking..
    21:52: Cygwin: Oh well, all the better I suppose... Less chaos.
    21:52: Nashka: Indeed
    21:52: Flashwing: Lavidia, Cygwin...
    21:52: Flashwing nods to each
    21:52: Nashka: Please come
    21:53: Ardelyne: Cygwin, please join me
    21:53: Nashka tries to hold back some disdain
    21:53: Whispe eyes Cygwin and Lavidia su****iously
    21:53: Lavidia bows politely
    21:53: Nashka: We were in disscussion Cygwin
    21:53: Whispe: Maddam.
    21:53: Cygwin: Have you reached a decigion with regards to our contract, Ardelyne?
    21:53: Nashka: Perhaps you could reiterate your suggestions
    21:53: Whispe nods respectfully at Lavidia
    21:53: Ardelyne: Yes, Cygwin, we have.
    21:54: Nashka: And?
    21:54: Cygwin: It has come to my understand that this price has risen significantly from the estimate that was given yesterday.
    21:54: Cygwin looks to Lavidia
    21:54: Ardelyne: Oh?
    21:54: Ardelyne raises an eyebrow
    21:55: Lavidia whipsers some thing in to cygwin's ear
    21:55: Cygwin: Ah yes
    21:55: Flashwing raises an eyebrow
    21:55: Flashwing nods to whispe
    21:56: Nashka smiles
    21:56: Ardelyne: We have raised the funds required...
    21:56: Nashka: And how much by another 700mil outlay?
    21:56: Serraglio frowns slightly
    21:56: Nashka is stunned
    21:56: Ardelyne: We are prepared to make the 700 million downpayment, and 400 million bi-monthly maintenance.
    21:56: Nashka is confused
    21:56: Nashka: My God!
    21:56: Cygwin sighs
    21:56: Flashwing is shocked
    21:56: Lavidia looks at Cygwin
    21:56: Elixus chokes
    21:57: Whispe tightens the grip on her rifle
    21:57: Aleczandra feels faint
    21:57: Blackswords just shrugs....
    21:57: Cygwin: My superiors have stated that the price will be raised to precisely double that amount.
    21:57: Nashka: And How Ardelyne are you to pay for this?
    21:57: Ardelyne: Double!?
    21:57: Cygwin: The contract will now be a 1.4 billion credit down payment.
    21:57: Nashka was joking when he said another 700mil and is aghast
    21:57: Ardelyne: On what grounds.
    21:58: Cygwin: The residing issues of newland city, not prediscussed in the original negotiations
    21:58: Ardelyne: We have carefully negotiated that price, Master Cygwin
    21:58: Flashwing: you don't think that floating city floats on charity do you?
    21:58: Aleczandra looks over Nashka
    21:58: Cygwin: It seems by accepting this contract, J.A.M.E. Is putting its own name on the line.
    21:58: Lavidia shuffles some papers in her hands
    21:58: Nashka: Oh Boy this is laughable
    21:59: Whispe glares at Lizor
    21:59: Cygwin: Such a hefty burdon requires compensation.
    21:59: Nashka cant resist but laugh
    21:59: Lizor returns the glare
    21:59: Ardelyne: The burden is on my people, Cygwin
    21:59: Cygwin: Ardelyne, we are not a charity.
    21:59: Flashwing: 1.4 billion buys a lot of coffee these days
    21:59: Blackswords: Hey Lizor
    21:59: Nashka: Yea theres no way our offices will pay more council taxes
    21:59: Lizor: Hi Jon
    21:59: Cygwin: We are not basing this agreement simply on morality or emotion.
    21:59: Flashwing lookds a nashka
    21:59: Ardelyne: We do not expect charity, but this increase is outrageous
    21:59: Nashka: Thats for one
    22:00: Cygwin: We are a company, basing our prices on what we decide is best for the well being of our own existance.
    22:00: Aleczandra laughs
    22:00: Whispe glances at her wrist datapad, and sneaks off

((Part 2, next post))

22:00: Whispe: Sirs!
    22:00: Whispe: T-t-this is madness...
    22:01: Zaladbar: make way
    22:01: Zaladbar: make way for Phillip Ross
    22:01: Phillip Ross: Hmmm
    22:01: Jecs shouts: Hail to the cheif!
    22:01: Ardelyne: Mr. Ross
    22:01: Nashka: Oh Err
    22:01: Nashka: Hello Sir
    22:01: Flashwing: oh my....
    22:01: Phillip Ross: Councillor Ardelyne?
    22:01: Genknife: Not very well defended
    22:01: Lavidia looks at Cygwin in shock
    22:01: Phillip Ross: Citizens.
    22:01: Genknife: You are a brave man
    22:01: Ardelyne: Welcome to my fair city, though I must admit that I am surprised to see you here.
    22:02: Nashka: An Honour SIr
    22:02: Phillip Ross: Yes, well...
    22:02: Cygwin looks at ross with disdain
    22:02: Serraglio thinks suprised don't start to cover it
    22:02: Lizor: This is starting to smell.
    22:02: Phillip Ross: ...I came to attend your meeting.
    22:02: Elixus tries to hide a little
    22:02: Phillip Ross: So. Please do carry on.
    22:02: Ardelyne: I see.
    22:02: Whispe loads the clip of her rifle, and eyes Lizor
    22:03: Blackswords Pulls Lizor back a bit
    22:03: Lizor tightens her hands on her dirks and keeps her senses tuned
    22:03: Genknife: Please. Be nice. Wouldn't want to ruin someone's clothing
    22:03: Cygwin: Ardelyne, are you prepared to pay our amount or not.
    22:03: Nashka: I suggest not Ardelyne
    22:03: Flashwing clutches his sword
    22:03: Nashka: Please reconsider
    22:03: Nashka: Its rediculas
    22:03: Lizor: Pay it and clear NLC for free passage again.
    22:03: Flashwing: This is clearly just a bully attempt
    22:03: Ardelyne: Cygwin, we are prepared to pay the amount we agreed upon previously. No new risks have been presented to JAME to justify such an increase.
    22:03: Nashka looks to Philip Ross
    22:04: Whispe: I think we should allow Mr. Ross to speak.
    22:04: Phillip Ross: Whispe, is it?
    22:04: Lizor: Oh he will speak up when he deems it necessary
    22:04: Flashwing looks to Ross
    22:04: Whispe nods, looking down nervously
    22:04: Lizor stands with her guildmate
    22:04: Sibbia thinks Circle G's offer was much lower
    22:04: Ardelyne: I simply ask you to reconsider your demand for additional funds
    22:04: Whispe: Y-y-yes sir.
    22:04: Cygwin: The risks yesterday were enough. The price given was an estimate.
    22:04: Phillip Ross: Do not hide.
    22:05: Phillip Ross: Come forward Whispe.
    22:05: Whispe walks slowly to
    22:05: Zaladbar: we're watching you Clanner.
    22:05: Whispe walks slowly to Phillip Ross's side
    22:05: Phillip Ross: What price are we talking about Cygwin?
    22:05: Cygwin raises an eyebrow
    22:05: Lizor: Watch all you want.
    22:05: Ardelyne: Neutral citizens of Rubi-Ka are a small base of the population, we have resources, but not endless ones.
    22:05: Nashka: As I know
    22:05: Flashwing: agreed
    22:05: Cygwin: Are you interested in our security contract Ross? I think not.
    22:06: Cygwin: Please ask the council woman, J.A.M.E. Is acting as a third party contractor.
    22:06: Nashka: Perhaps he is?
    22:06: Phillip Ross: I am interested in nothing more, then the Neutrals holding up to that which they want...
    22:06: Phillip Ross: To be Neutral.
    22:06: Phillip Ross: But, what is it you ask?
    22:06: Nashka: Indeed and the RUR project by far is a good solution
    22:06: Sibbia's pet, Flexo Buff Boy: If that is your wish, master...
    22:06: Sibbia's pet, Flexo Buff Boy: Deactivating...
    22:06: Flashwing: and we are prepared to be fair, not push around those in need
    22:07: Ardelyne: My esteemed counterpart -- JAME had offered a contract of a 700 million downpayment for equipment and training.
    22:07: Phillip Ross: You are serious about replacing Loren Warr, and her team?
    22:07: Ardelyne: We are.
    22:07: Ardelyne: With citizens of Newland
    22:07: Phillip Ross: I see...
    22:07: Ardelyne: We require the equipment offered by JAME, and their training.
    22:07: Genknife: I even't seen many well trained citizens recently
    22:07: Ardelyne: But Newland will be protected by Newlanders.
    22:07: Cygwin: The 700 million was simply an estimate, given after the attack of loren warr and her bodyguards.
    22:07: Lizor grips and regrips her dirks
    22:08: Ardelyne: JAME was apparently intimidated by Ms. Loren Warr yesterday evening, and feels their services are now with 1,400 million in downpayment.
    22:08: Pyromanche: Newland currently is a ghost town, who still resides here for such a task
    22:08: Lavidia looks around nervously
    22:08: Cygwin: Such events have made my executives weary of the entire issue, and such denotes the increase in price.
    22:08: Nightprey Looks for her mezz Pet
    22:08: Nashka: Well RUR offers stands with bots which are by difinition what the NLC council program them to be
    22:08: Ardelyne: He cannot see, that the risk is on the people of Newland, not that of JAME, yet he will not be flexible with their demands for an increase.
    22:09: Phillip Ross: Loren Warr is still using her influence to push others around.
    22:09: Ardelyne: We very much wish to work with the equipment offered, to protect ourselves.
    22:09: Genknife: Try a loan. Or do a payment plan
    22:09: Genknife shrugs
    22:09: Ardelyne: Yes, she is. She and her brother know no other way, it seems.
    22:09: Pyromanche thinks the money can be raised
    22:09: Nashka knows too well Warr has demanded 'protection money'
    22:09: Phillip Ross: What have you managed to come up with Councellor, to offer Representative Cygwin?
    22:09: Nashka looks to pyromanch
    22:09: Cygwin: It is not up to me to decide the prices set forth by my assosciation.
    22:09: Nashka shakes his head
    22:09: Sibbia thinks Circle G could train personel just as well as JAME
    22:10: Nashka: Then tell them its unreasonabl;e
    22:10: Ardelyne: We had managed to raise the 700 million downpayment agreed to yesterday, with additional funds for a 400 million reucurring payment.
    22:10: Nashka: We have had a better solution
    22:10: Cygwin rolls his eyes
    22:10: Nashka: rejected without clarity
    22:10: Ardelyne: He now demands twice that! We need this freedom, these tools to help us.
    22:10: Cygwin: Clearly stated, multiple times, yesterdays estimate was infact an estimate.
    22:10: Pyromanche thinks RUR's proposed bots were not good enough
    22:11: Phillip Ross: And what about you all gathered here. What can the citizens them selves afford?
    22:11: Ardelyne: We want dependence on ourselves, citizens. We need the materiel to be provided by JAME, but the responsibility will remain with our own.
    22:12: Pyromanche: neutrals and other private citizens have pledged money to replace the mercs here in Newland
    22:12: Nashka: Well I may not be neutral, but our proposal that I have here is still economical
    22:12: Razishlyat: The clans have also pledged money to keep Newland City neutral.
    22:12: Nashka: and designed jointly by Circle G
    22:12: Whispe rolls her eyes at Razishlyat
    22:12: Nashka: So that Our corperation would not be accussed of control
    22:12: Sibbia: Circle G has also offer their services to remove Ms Warr
    22:13: Ardelyne 's attention turns to her vibrating comm link
    22:13: Cygwin sighs
    22:13: Phillip Ross: Whispe, yes? What are your thoughts?
    22:13: Nashka: Thjis project I wouls like to presnt to you all if I may?
    22:13: Pyromanche: The Union has pledged it's help and support to the removal of Mr Warr
    22:13: Ardelyne: A moment, please
    22:13: Whispe: I think that...to be fair, no one should be here except neutrals.
    22:13: Whispe looks down
    22:13: Ardelyne turns and whispers into her comm unit
    22:13: Cygwin: More innteruptions?
    22:13: Phillip Ross: Nashka, from Organisation R.U.R.
    22:13: Lavidia looks at Cygwin
    22:14: Blackswords grabs Lizors shoulder and pulls her back
    22:14: Flashwing stands at attention
    22:14: Ardelyne raises her voice in frustratoin
    22:14: Nashka: Indeed *sighs* but outr proposal is of a product
    22:14: Ardelyne: What?!
    22:14: Lizor glares over her shoulder at John
    22:14: Razishlyat: I am here as a reporter, Wispe.
    22:14: Ardelyne hisses into the comm
    22:14: Lavidia looks at Ardelyne
    22:14: Ardelyne: How could this have happened.
    22:14: Nashka: OK Sir well here is the proposal
    22:14: Phillip Ross: What such proposals have you brought, that will keep the Neutrals, indeed Neutral?
    22:15: Ardelyne: RUIN us!
    22:15: Pyromanche laughs at anyone "keeping" neutrals neutral aside from themselves
    22:15: Whispe: I meant no offence, ma'am. Just that it's hard to think the clans can have any say as long as Silverstone keeps occupying Tir.
    22:15: Cygwin looks at Ardelyne
    22:15: Cygwin: Ruin who?
    22:15: Flashwing: We are proposing a system which will be regulated by the NLC and which will keep newland netural and done so by it's own people
    22:15: Lavidia looks at Ardelyne
    22:15: Whispe looks at Razishlyat and frowns slightly
    22:15: Genknife: Sounds... expensive.
    22:15: Ardelyne closes the comm and composes herslef
    22:15: Lavidia: yes Ruin Who M'lady
    22:15: Razishlyat: Silverstone is a different problem, one we will deal with when we can.
    22:16: Phillip Ross: I've heard enough!
    22:16: Nashka: End of reprt Sir
    22:16: Pyromanche: Silverstone needs to be dealt with as well, but NLC must not be held hostage by him
    22:16: Phillip Ross: It is sad to hear, that like other Omni-Tek employee's, you too wish to control.
    22:16: Ardelyne smooths her hair, taking a deep breath
    22:16: Lizor: I'd like to deal with Simon personally.
    22:16: Phillip Ross: Councellor.
    22:16: Serraglio blinks
    22:16: Ardelyne: Yes, sir?
    22:16: Nashka: Err sir we dont widh to control anything
    22:17: Nashka: We supply goods
    22:17: Razishlyat: Pyro, we do not wish to control. We wish to donate funds to keep Newland's options free.
    22:17: Phillip Ross: I am willing to make up the difference...
    22:17: Genknife: Sounds controlling to me.
    22:17: Cygwin blinks
    22:17: Ardelyne blinks quickly
    22:17: Lizor: I knew it.
    22:17: Whispe looks up at Philip Ross and smiles admiringly
    22:17: Phillip Ross: But, what was this interruption that you received?
    22:17: Lavidia looks at Phillip Ross
    22:17: Sibbia wonders why Phillip Ross has any interest in this at all
    22:17: Pyromanche: Razi, we are not charty.. neutrality tends to be inclusive unlike Omni and Clan
    22:17: Ardelyne: I am afraid that I have just received word that the accounts of the Newland Council have been hacked.
    22:18: Pyromanche coughs
    22:18: Nashka looks to the AF soldier and smiles
    22:18: Razishlyat gags
    22:18: Whispe sighs upsettingly
    22:18: Ardelyne: We are actively hunting down the culprits, but we are now missing 100 million in funds dedicated toward this project.
    22:18: Aleczandra thinks something always has to go wrong.
    22:18: Lizor: I have 14mil you can have right now.
    22:18: Cygwin slaps his forehead
    22:18: Nashka: What?
    22:18: Lavidia: WHAT!
    22:18: Cygwin: Ardelyne, this has gone far enough.
    22:18: Phillip Ross: A sad twist.
    22:19: Lizor: Expected.
    22:19: Nashka: yes it has Cygwin get outta here

((Part 3, next post))

22:19: Phillip Ross: I will continue then.
    22:19: Razishlyat eyes Cygwin
    22:19: Nashka: You just want a foothold like everyone else
    22:19: Ardelyne: Representative Cygwin , we will find a way - we must come together for a realistic agreement.
    22:19: Lizor: Did you hire the hackers Phillip? or did you have a flunkie do it?
    22:19: Lavidia looks at Cygwin in concern
    22:19: Pyromanche wonders why RUR is so threatened
    22:19: Phillip Ross: I am willing to make up the difference of this bill...
    22:19: Nashka: I happen to like this town Omni or no
    22:19: Cygwin: If you cannot control your own bank accounts, what will you do with our products?
    22:19: Nashka: Lizor youre so misguided
    22:20: Phillip Ross: It will come from my person funds, and I can assure Newland protection until your militia is trained by my own guard.
    22:20: Lizor: And you are so brainwashed.
    22:20: Ardelyne: Citizens, while my esteemed counterpart is a leader of the Omni faction, he has offered to make up the difference in our needs.
    22:20: Nashka: glad the Clan joke still rings true
    22:20: Nashka: Naa brasinwashed to what?
    22:20: Ardelyne: Ross, you are offering training services as well?
    22:20: Pyromanche: excuse me
    22:20: Razishlyat: Let the Clans match Mr. Ross's contribution, credit for credit.
    22:20: Nashka: Wanting to not be bullied by Warr?
    22:20: Nightprey: Oh yes resort to insults nash
    22:20: Nashka: I think thats a common goal right?
    22:20: Razishlyat: Your neutrality is at stake here
    22:20: Lizor: Shows the heart of an Omni-Tek employee.
    22:20: Nashka sighs
    22:20: Lizor: Nothing more.
    22:21: Pyromanche: I think that you need to remember we have raised quite a bit of our own funds
    22:21: Lunya chuckles
    22:21: Ardelyne: Our neutrality has been a fragile existence for some time.
    22:21: Nashka: And to think I party with ya some times Sheesh
    22:21: Pyromanche: we are neutral, not poor
    22:21: Ardelyne: Ms. Warr's presence has brought Newland to the brink.
    22:21: Phillip Ross: When your militia is trained by the JAME members, my guards will do the protection of Newland.
    22:21: Pyromanche: I believe it was 400 mil at last count
    22:21: Lizor: Why not split the cost 3 ways?
    22:21: Cygwin: I am glad to hear you have finally accepted out agreement, now..
    22:21: Lizor: If all parties are interested in the same end...
    22:22: Lizor: Actions, not words will be the proof.
    22:22: Cygwin: Short of any new changes, benefactor or no benefactor, I will be bringing this to the attention of my superiors.
    22:22: Genknife: I am supprised Loran isn't here. It is her job we're talking about
    22:22: Nashka: Yea Pyro, you kinda dissaproved of the ST50 Bot we made, when ya seemed to realise Circle G was the armament part? a hunch? maybe... any comment on that?
    22:22: Ardelyne: I thank you Cygwin, for being reasonable.
    22:22: Phillip Ross: As for those donations you citizens are bringing forth.
    22:22: Lizor: She's right outside. Go ask her.
    22:22: Cygwin: We will be in contact.
    22:22: Phillip Ross: I suggest you save them...For Dark times are coming.
    22:22: Lunya: pfft
    22:22: Pyromanche: why are you so threatened by anyting that does not agree with you?
    22:22: Razishlyat raises an eyebrow at Phillip Ross
    22:22: Lunya: You'd know it
    22:22: Sibbia wonders about Nashka's comment too
    22:22: Nightprey: As said always
    22:22: Whispe furls her brow and looks up at Philip Ross
    22:22: Nashka: Just asking is all Pyro
    22:22: Pyromanche: you haev some serious issues
    22:22: Lizor: Preparing an invastion, Phillip?
    22:22: Cygwin: I will leave my assistant here to relay any information discussed further to me, aswell as answer any minor questions.
    22:22: Ardelyne: And Mr. Ross, leader to leader, I thank you for your generosity, and look forward to the inevitable detailed discussions to follow soon.
    22:23: Lunya: Dark times've been here
    22:23: Genknife: Who said it was Ross who had planned anything could be something he heared
    22:23: Pyromanche: and having Omni once again in some form protect us is no protection at all
    22:23: Phillip Ross: Lizor? I have planned nothing.
    22:23: Lizor: I don't believe you.
    22:23: Phillip Ross: My interest is souly to see the Neutrals become that which they want most.
    22:23: Lizor: Then let them.
    22:23: Pyromanche: again then, we fall under their interest
    22:23: Phillip Ross: To become Neutral.
    22:23: Nashka: Boy Pyro please read the summary
    22:23: Lunya: it's all about the credits, ain't it?
    22:23: Lavidia looks around and steps forward
    22:23: Nashka: Its not Omni Control
    22:23: Pyromanche: we do that without help and pitty
    22:23: Lizor: Its always about credits.
    22:24: Phillip Ross: The funds I have brought here are of my own personal savings.
    22:24: Pyromanche: Nashka
    22:24: Nashka: Yes Maam
    22:24: Lizor: In Neuts R Us.
    22:24: Phillip Ross: There are no ties to OMNI-TEK
    22:24: Pyromanche: your short sightedness proves you have no idea what neutrlity is
    22:24: Ardelyne: The Newland Council is honored by the generosity of Mr. Ross
    22:24: Razishlyat 's jaw drops
    22:24: Nightprey: Hmmmmm
    22:24: Lizor: And your money isn't Omni-Tek money right?
    22:24: Pyromanche: I do not want to see Omni guards here to protect neutrals
    22:24: Pyromanche: is that so hard to understand?
    22:24: Nashka: Couse I dont and we dont thus the Directive programming is left to NLC COuncil Pyro
    22:24: Nashka smiles
    22:25: Phillip Ross: Councillor Ardelyne, please take the time to look over my offer.
    22:25: Ardelyne: The final details will be worked out in detail Pyromanche, we are far from finished.
    22:25: Pyromanche chuckles
    22:25: Lunya: It ain't hard ta understand
    22:25: Nashka: As I said yesterday to Mr Tharno
    22:25: Pyromanche: I understand that Ardelyn
    22:25: Ardelyne: I shall, Mr. Ross, the council will be meeting long into the night and beyond.
    22:25: Sibbia: Circle G has also offered their services ti guard the city
    22:25: Nashka: It will be programmed to neutrality, to whatever you decide it is
    22:25: Phillip Ross: Trust me...Dark revelations have come.
    22:25: Genknife: Revelations?
    22:25: Lunya looks around
    22:25: Nashka: we just wouls like to grow as a business
    22:25: Pyromanche chuckels
    22:26: Nashka cant read to fast lol
    22:26: Lizor: He's been to Old Earth again.
    22:26: Nightprey: Threats Phillip?
    22:26: Lavidia writes down a few things on her data pad
    22:26: Ardelyne: Your visions, Mr. Ross, your instincts, are legendary, though we may not always agree.
    22:26: Phillip Ross: Finding out that the puppetmaster is but a puppet, makes a man change his beliefs.
    22:26: Pyromanche: your knowledge of neutrality is so limited
    22:26: Sibbia: Even if this would be a temporay situation it would at least still be a Neutral Guard posted
    22:26: Blackswords: Um does that mean I should pratice more at teh shooting Range Boss Ross?
    22:26: Lavidia punches in some numbers and hands them to Ardelyne
    22:26: Ardelyne ponders the metaphore a moment
    22:26: Ardelyne: Thank you lady Lavidia
    22:27: Lavidia nods
    22:27: Phillip Ross: As I have said, Omni-Tek has no ties.
    22:27: Pyromanche: I hope so Mr Ross
    22:27: Lunya shakes her head
    22:27: Nashka thinks that oterwise out of any bid Mr Ross fears what he personally does.. JAME controlling all with subtlyty like a PAst World war
    22:27: Nightprey: That remains to be seen
    22:27: Lunya: I hope that's true, too
    22:27: Phillip Ross: I have offered my personal funds to see that Newland has their own people guarding their own land.
    22:27: Lunya: 'course... hope in one hand and... nevermind
    22:27: Lunya: i think ya'll get it
    22:27: Lizor: When I can visit my old apartment here again is when I will beleive it.
    22:27: Nashka: SIR may I ask som,ething of you here since you have come here to voice your opinions?
    22:27: Phillip Ross: Have you all forgotten, so easily and quickly the visions of when Shadowlands first opened up to us?
    22:27: Ardelyne: Soon, Lizoar, very soon.
    22:27: Lavidia makes a note of "Omni-Tek Has not Ties"-Phillio Ross
    22:27: Razishlyat: Many have offered their personal funds... why should yours be any more valid?
    22:28: Nashka looks to Mr Ross
    22:28: Nashka: Sir?
    22:28: Lizor: when I can stroll the city that brought me to Rubi-Ka and drowned me in her love... is when I will believe.
    22:28: Lunya: 'cause his money used ta be ours anyhow
    22:28: Phillip Ross: Nashka, Do go ahead.
    22:28: Nightprey: Blood money....I hope not
    22:28: Pyromanche: Many in the neutral comunity do not want funds coming from anyone but neutrals
    22:29: Nashka: I was wondering as you know RUR make bots that are domestic in nature...
    22:29: Lizor: I'd definitely like to see that.
    22:29: Razishlyat: Mr. Ross, one question, if I may...
    22:29: Genknife: Pyro. Take ross's offer. Pay him back someday
    22:29: Nashka: We also have tried to offer the citizenship here a solution to the proposterous thugs
    22:29: Nashka scowls
    22:29: Lavidia: My Bosses in J.A.M.E. will expect you to keep your end of the deal paying the diffracne and saying you have no Ties sir
    22:29: Pyromanche raises an eyebrow
    22:30: Lizor: This can't seriously be happening.
    22:30: Phillip Ross: As have I Nashka. I wish not to control, or let any one else within Omni-Tek take control of the Neutrals. My reasons are my own for offering the funding.
    22:30: Ardelyne: Citizens, a solution that results in the protection of our fair lands by our own people may be costly, but in the end, provides more freedom than utter reliance on the troops of others.
    22:30: Nashka: We are Oni Sir, but we are a company taht afet Omni Admin have reviewed are allowed to sell products and produce joint ventures
    22:30: Nightprey: As i'm sure one day soon he will be asking for repayment
    22:31: Nashka: But Id like you to assure the council that it is not OMNI control SIr, we wish only to make profit
    22:31: Phillip Ross: Time is pressing and I have other business to attend to.
    22:31: Phillip Ross: You all need to remember the visions we all saw when The Shadowlands were opened to us.
    22:31: Nashka: (( Me is slightly dislesic and apologises as usual for typos))
    22:31: Ardelyne nods
    22:31: Phillip Ross: Save your money for the hard time to come.
    22:31: Whispe smiles and whispers "we will, sir."
    22:31: Lunya: visions? I saw another bloody war we're all lettin ourselves get dragged into
    22:31: Nashka: I agree the hard time will
    22:31: Blackswords: Maybe the Boss Ross is doing it because he's a Nice fellow at heart...He didn't start the mess with the clan Omnit-tek war he just inherited it.
    22:32: Chaosgyro: Why should we have to? Do you mean to tell us that Omni won't protect us when the proverbial crap hits the fan?
    22:32: Lizor: John...
    22:32: Razishlyat: And where will you be in the hard times to come, Mr. ROss?
    22:32: Nashka: But JAME is a part of it no matter how familiar
    22:32: Zaladbar: Move Out
    22:32: Ardelyne: Fair evening to you, Mr. Ross
    22:32: Lizor: Yah, move out.
    22:32: Lizor: Like a punk!
    22:32: Lunya scowls
    22:32: Lunya: load o' crap
    22:32: Nashka: Please reconsider Ardelyne
    22:32: Razishlyat looks deep in concentration
    22:32: Serraglio looks at Lizor..sighs
    22:32: Genknife: Lunya I didn't see you offering
    22:32: Ardelyne: Citizens of Newland, our Clan friends...our Omni visitors...this is the best path for the city of Newland.
    22:32: Nashka: Its not the best interests
    22:33: Lunya: offerin what?
    22:33: Razishlyat: Ardelyne, you can't expect the more extremist clans to expect you to be Neutral!
    22:33: Whispe: Nashka, drop it. For now.
    22:33: Lizor catches the glance in her direction and the subsequent sigh
    22:33: Razishlyat: What do you think the Sentinels will do in light of this?
    22:33: Lavidia: we will expect payment one way or another by the NewLandCity Council
    22:33: Ardelyne: It shall be given Lavidia
    22:33: Lizor: I sure hope they come wipe out all Omni trace from this city.
    22:33: Ardelyne: I have no doubt in Ross's word
    22:33: Lizor: At least make Simon have a freaking purpose.
    22:33: Nashka scowls at Lizor
    22:33: Pyromanche: As I said, The neutra community has some funds raised to help pay for this
    22:33: Lizor scowls right back
    22:33: Nashka: So OK youll go for JAME
    22:34: Pyromanche: *neutral
    22:34: Ardelyne: We will gladly accept such efforts Pyromanche, there is much effort to put forth soon.
    22:34: Ardelyne: We will need volunteers.
    22:34: Ardelyne: This is the beginning of a free Newland, citizens.
    22:34: Sibbia: Volunteers?
    22:34: Pyromanche: of course, you know how to contact me Ardelyne
    22:34: Lunya: But, if citizens were allowed to pay fer their own forms of protection, how would Ross hold on to what little control he has over this 'neutral' city?
    22:34: Ardelyne: Rejoice in the possibilities.
    22:34: Lunya rolls her eyes
    22:34: Lavidia: I will take my leave now we will await for payment
    22:34: Lunya: duh
    22:34: Sibbia: Please explain this.
    22:34: Ardelyne: Good day lady Lavidia
    22:35: Whispe: Ma'am, in the spirit of Mr. Ross' offer, I wish to pledge Omni-InternOps assistance in discovering who it was that hacked the Council's bank accounts.
    22:35: Razishlyat: Possibilities? Have you considered the possibility of Newland City becoming a warzone?
    22:35: Blackswords: I offer my skill to train Newlanders...I like helping people
    22:35: Genknife: Who says Ross wants control? He wants peace. In one way or another
    22:35: Lavidia: have a good Evening Council Lady Ardelyne
    22:35: Chaosgyro: hell, I'll volunteer for a paycheck from Ross' pockets. It's obvious you don't mind Omni folks working here
    22:35: Ardelyne: Thank you, Whispe, I shall pass on your offer to the Council.
    22:35: Whispe nods
    22:35: Nashka: Explain to me Miss Ardelyne has the JAME proposal been accepted?
    22:35: Ardelyne: Now I must return to them, there is much to discuss.
    22:35: Lizor: Scarily yes, it has been accepted.
    22:35: Ardelyne: Yes, Nashka, I think it is clear tonight that we have indeed accepted their proposal.
    22:35: Nightprey: He has a Purpose behind his genrous offer, I do not believe it to be a good one
    22:35: Ardelyne: Now I must be going
    22:36: Ardelyne: Fair day to each of you, be free.
    22:36: Nashka: I see logic and reason had failed tonight
    22:36: Lunya: OMNI->JAME->Newland City-> Newland Council
    22:36: Genknife: You never know. He might care for neutrals too
    22:36: Genknife shrugs
    22:36: Whispe takes a deep breath, sighs in relief, and starts to walk away
    22:36: Lizor: Lets trade one wolf for another, but keep the sheepskin handy...
    22:36: Flashwing slams his hands on the wall

-END LOG-

Personal opinions aside, we in Omni-Tek answer to one man. And that man has spoken. It is our duty to follow his lead.

Originally posted by Ammicus

Personal opinions aside, we in Omni-Tek answer to one man. And that man has spoken. It is our duty to follow his lead.
    You play the part of the loyal dog so well, I ALMOST believe it, Mr. Age...

Almost.

Originally posted by Nevver
    Sure, sure, Clanner - go cry to the ICC again. And be sure to use a scanner before going through the whompa to ICC (both provided by Omni-Tek, of course) before you complain. That's what free people do.
    You missed my point. I'm quite capable of handling my own affairs without the ICC. I simply pointed out that they wouldn't take kindly to Omni employees mistreating other residents of Rubi-Ka on designate neutral territory. There are plenty of their guards around that would probably like to introduce your boys to some of their weaponry.

We wouldn't want to do anything to make the company look bad, now would we? Especially with Mr. Ross himself keeping such a close eye on things. It'd be a shame if your job position was suddenly...downsized.
    Michael "Talonarr" Hawke
    Clan Adventurer

The Choice

I stand by what I said. Anything that results in free movement for the goatheads is a bad thing.

Mr. Ross said Omni-Tek wasn't involved, that it was a personal act.
    22:27: Phillip Ross: As I have said, Omni-Tek has no ties.
    after reading comments made by him, such as:
    22:26: Phillip Ross: Finding out that the puppetmaster is but a puppet, makes a man change his beliefs.
    persuades me to believe that Mr. Ross is a coward and a traitor to the cause.

Mr. Age, he himself articulated that he was only a puppet. I, unlike you, am a servant and do not follow puppets.

If I could get to Mr. Ross, I would gladly cut out the tongue that seems so adept at spewing the poison of treason.

Hmm...upon reading the transcript one must wonder what Phillip Ross has found out from the Omni employees who have been researching the Shadowlands. While it would be a victory for the man to see the light, I doubt that would change the corporation's ways. They are driven by a higher...or would that be lower...purpose.
    Michael "Talonarr" Hawke
    Clan Adventurer

The Choice

I can only hope and pray that Phillip has discovered the truth. If he has, then my struggle may be many times easier...but the demons have a firm grip on Omni-Tek, and it will take more than one man's conversion to truth, even if that man is Phillip Ross, to release my beloved corporation from their infernal hold.

God save Omni-Tek!

-Blackpetal

An interesting transcript, but a few things catches my eye.
    Firstly, the NLCouncil is turning down the R.U.R alternative. Mr. Pyromanche even goes so far as to say they do not want Omnis to run the area......but then...watch his turn, as mr. Ross enters with his funds, both the Council and mr. Pyromanche are happy to accept mr. Ross's personal guard to patrol NLC as mr Ross puts it "while the neutral guard force is being trained"! My goodness......this is in dangerously close to allowing OT to control NLC for who knows how long...and when the time comes, what guarantee do we have that the Ross guard will actually pull out?
    Also...mr.Ross states "the puppetmaster finds out he is but a puppet"........is this directed at himself, and if so....whose orders are he acting upon?
    hmm....there is more to this than meets the eye.....I fear evil is in the works here.
    I sincerely hope my su****ions are misguided, and that I have fallen victim to the fact I was not personally present, and could'nt follow the nuances of the meeting.
    Last edited by Cogs; Feb 5th, 2004 at 06:07:25.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Or, it could be that the recent criticism he received from the Omni-Tek Board of Directors has remind him that despite being the head of the RK division for thirty one years, he is still answerable to the people that employee him to ensure that their business interests are properly managed. Need to remember my reference? September 06, 29476, Omni Prime Steamrolls over Ross, Rubi-Ka Headline Services.

However, simply being reminded that one still has a supervisor is too simple of an explanation. A pseudo-religious mystical conspiracy spanning the dimensions is obviously the answer. It’s all so clear to me now.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Originally posted by Marisha

However, simply being reminded that one still has a supervisor is too simple of an explanation. A pseudo-religious mystical conspiracy spanning the dimensions is obviously the answer. It’s all so clear to me now.
    Every once in a great while, Ockham's Razor is wrong, Marisha.