Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove Guards

Remove Guards

Remove the guards in 2h0. When they aggro you it removes the 15 second grace period.

Enough said.

Remove them from MMD so Traders can't ransack/deprive, or divest/plunder them for feebies while waiting for people to whack.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Originally posted by Obergeist
    Remove them from MMD so Traders can't ransack/deprive, or divest/plunder them for feebies while waiting for people to whack.

don't be stupid, that is for a diffrent purpose. THe ones at 2ho remove your 15 second grace period.

oh? It gives certain players an advantage others dont have. Whats the difference?
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

lol, whats all this "hate trader's" b.s.

Point is numbnuts is your grace period is removed comepetley if your aggroed.

Why not put clan guards in mmd then? same thing no?

I say remove all guards close to 25% zones!

The guards in Mort maybe need to be there but change so they don't attack players!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

what are guards there for anyways?

Unhappy Remove guards :(

Remove them from 2ho for sure... Getting sick of having run north bunker with swarm guards chasing me then what you know Ron Supertwinked npc joins the fight with his leet 1000 damage shield and uber MA skills. Dont really know if anyone pvp's in mort still but remember having problems with Elmer another super twinked npc. Guards need be replaced with stationary cannons in pvp areas or removed from 25% zones. Guard = grace ploiter.

aye Azz, it's a real pain the scrote to be aggd by 4 guards + Jacksr/Vhalor....

i sat around all day today in the arena losing my title, i'm back down to zero kills, no title now.. (well, killed a few in 2ho after that ) anyways

it's no use offering a suggestions to a company that turns a blind eye, and a deaf ear to thier CUSTOMERS! HELLOOOO!! YES WE DO PAY YOU $$, did you guys forget you released the game?

no matter how good the suggestion is, like the one just offered by GOA , (btw, it's pretty pathetic to stand around in MMD drainin gaurds, untill you find someone to whack, i see you guys do it everytime i'm there)
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Guards should protect people from mobs getting into OPs, not to be exploited in PvP, FIX THIS!
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Mantra sums it up for me.

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Clan guards in MMD? I think the neutral citizens of MMD might object to that (if there are any left)
    Dest

Sad thing is you folks seem to be upset over something you can avoid.

Sadly, the game always comes to PvP.

Most people see the conflict on paper. We want to make it a reality.

Hehe exactly Dest.

I wonder if GOA even knows that MMD isnt a clan zone.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Ahh but there are many places to PvP.

You guys(and gals) seem to want it all easy, and handed on a silver platter.

If 2HO is a pain then go somewhere else.
    If the Clanners didn't go to 2HO anymore to PvP then the Omni would have to come and find you.

Otherwise don't complain about Omni guards in an Omni location.
    Just sounds a bit childish.

Originally posted by Thehardway
    Ahh but there are many places to PvP.

You guys(and gals) seem to want it all easy, and handed on a silver platter.

If 2HO is a pain then go somewhere else.
    If the Clanners didn't go to 2HO anymore to PvP then the Omni would have to come and find you.

Otherwise don't complain about Omni guards in an Omni location.
    Just sounds a bit childish.
    2ho is for PvP only, noone go there to just hang out, it's one of few PvP areas that could work, but cuz of the guards that do so the 15% grace gets removed and you can get killed before you soon, I think it's not even a little bit childish to complain about it.

Even most high lvl omnis that PvP all the time want guards removed to make 2ho more viable for PvPing clanners.

Isn't Camelot clan location?
    How many omnis would complain if the guards inside castle started to attack them?
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

2HO guards are stupid, they could chase you all the way to river and leave the OP unguarded.
    Ive had experience with zoning in 2HO or came out of bunker, guards were right outside and said 'Time to die, Wenzell'.. They hit me and I auto attacked em. Uh oh I lost my PvP grace period then immediately several roots and debuffs came..... BAM u know what happen next.

My suggestion is to make those guards in 2HO like the gun in Mort or Smugglers den. Make em static and can shoot up to 40M range. Anyone who go within 40M range of OP will be shot.

I agree that they should remove the guards from 2ho or make em static, whatever makes more clanners come to 2ho.

However, its kinda weird that all omni guards are gray/green to me at lvl 175 while most clan guards are red/deep orange. And Athen is guarded by huge cannons that hit you for 1500ish, omni ent has gimped soldiers that hit you for 300. Isnt Omni-Tek supposed to be the rich company with superior equipment?

Clanners are complaining because Omni guards attack them in an Omni outpost? Well DUH!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast