Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phillip Ross donates funds to the Newland Guard Initiative

Mr. Hawke, you do indeed have a point. When first the portal to the Lands opened i was extatic about what might be found in there. True, there has been great discoverys brought out from there, but i can´t help but think that we "opened Pandoras box" as Paxcorpus put it. The entire place makes my skin crawl, and though some might call it paranoia i feel as i´m being watched every second i am in the Lands, and the closer to the Brink i come, the worse this becomes.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Not all neutrals are thrilled about this prospect. I'm not so sure I like the idea of trading one set of problems for another. I don't trust JAME; I think I trust them less than I trust Ross or Silverman. They're the devil I don't know, the other ones are devils I do. I would be thrilled were it not for the warning in my heart to get rid of Ms Warr, but, like Xhairs, I get a chill when I step through the portal. I wonder what these new beings and organizations are not telling me. I know they hide many, many things. But, I support my org leader through thick and thin; so, I'm going to try and keep an open mind about this situation.

Lastsecond2

Mrevil speaking

The great Ross have obviously been tricked into this or someone has implanted some controlchip into his implants. Mr Ross would never have done this himself im sure of.

Rest assured Mr Ross will be very pleasant within the week as many clan-leaders will find themselves.... in some trouble.

Hail Omni!
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12