Thread: Status of Newland City

Status of Newland City

Has anyone made any trips to Newland City since the unrest broke out? Who is in control of the city at this time, and what groups need to stay out of there for now?

I've noticed Omni representatives seem to be a little on edge, so there's nothing like hard facts to help settle people down a bit.
    Michael "Talonarr" Hawke
    Clan Adventurer
    Dual Resident of Borealis/Jobe

The Choice

newland city

I am not what is going on, but i know that i miss going to newland i use to hang out there are the time, (as with alot of other peeps), I love going there that was one good place to hang with my neutrals friends. Hope it all gets back to normal soon.
    Zapet

When I stopped by Newland City a concerned Omni citizen was busy in a....heated physical debate with Loren Warr about their business practices. Seeing the employee being slowly overpowered by Loren Warr's brute strength I rallied the merchants in Newland City by convinceing them that helping the Omni citizen in the physical debate would bring more business into the city than supporting Loren.

Slowly but surely, Loren Warr was shown first hand how Rubi-Ka's insurance terminal system worked.

Administrator Houston signing off.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Mr. Houston, your powers of persuasion are spoken of widely. I can only imagine the look on Warr's face when she was mobbed. Especially when it came at the hands of those she has been keeping intimidated all this time.

One can only hope that it is the start of finally ousting those self-rigtheous brutes out of what should be 100% neutral territory.
    Michael "Talonarr" Hawke
    Clan Adventurer
    Dual Resident of Borealis/Jobe

The Choice

<<Personally, I'd much rather have the Dust Brigade in charge of security there. At least you have no doubts where they stand.>>

Indeed not. You complain about Warr and her mercs yet you would rather see a group of terrorists running the show?

Perhaps the Dusters could show up and demonstrate their fine sense of justice and order by blowing up a few more children and eldery citizens lacking in reclaim insurance.

The Clans whine and complain, but didnt the Neutrals hire the mercs in response to the Clans murdering Neutral citizens in the first place?

Yet you still seem to thing you opinion should be taken seriously.

I hold no animosity to the Clans, but in light of your own history, can you blame the Neutrals for what they are doing?

Using the Dust Brigade and Sentinels as examples, is it so shocking to see the NGI pushing forward? Whatever the Neutral population decides, it is their choice. Not OT, not Clan.

I wish them luck.
    Operative of Omni SV-9

Omni-Tek is watching you.

the damage to the base is said to wash out for eternity, locals bombing a guerilla base has caused this. All you have to do is wipe out Loren Warr, end of story
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)