Thread: Wanted: Preacher for Funeral Service

Wanted: Preacher for Funeral Service

Wanted: Preacher, priest or other clergyman for a funeral service for deceased RUR employee. Ought to be Omni or Neutral in alignment. Euro-friendly times preferred. Please contact Dabblez at RUR on 555-Tell-Dabblez. Fees negotiable.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

/ooc

Just to be perfectly clear, this is just for roleplaying sake. No actual players were harmed in the making of this event!

I’m not an ordained minister, but during the war, I was assigned the mandatory bonus duty of performing the role of a replacement chaplain for my unit. I believe I got this assignment because I was one of the few religious people in the unit, actually, but that’s unimportant.

I’m a Reform Contractual Buddhislamic. Our branch is reform, because we don’t require adherence to the kosher laws from our faith’s homeworld. I don’t even know if I’d recognize what a Razorbeak was, much less know not to eat one, but that’s immaterial. I can perform a simple rite for the dead, one that emphasizes that all contracts have been fulfilled and completed, and all debts have been paid in this life. Timing might be an issue, but we can discuss that later, should nobody else apply.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

I'd be honored if you were to perform the service. I'll contact you in person and let's see what dates work best.

Dabblez