Thread: RUR Flee Newland City

RUR Flee Newland City

In light of the violence and political instability in Newland City between the Newland City Council, The Warrs and JAME, RUR has decided to temporarily relocate. All essential material and personnel were moved overnight to our Bronto Ranch Breaks site, the robotic 'dude ranch', in Harry's Outpost from where we will continue to operate until the situation back in Newland is normalised.

We of course hope to return to Newland City as soon as possible, but the safety of our employees must be RUR's highest priority.

Dabblez
    Director of Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

At last, I'm delighted to see that someone finally appreciates the enormous advantages of Harry's great establishment in Lush Fields.

While I held an omni passport, I always found this a convenient place to meet with clan and neutral friends in a pleasant, outdoor setting. Many seemed to appreciate the greenery and salubrious climate of the southern Stret region.

Now that I've acquired a clan passport instead, I find Harry's mission terminals to be unmatched in their ability to provide me with convenient mission sites in the heart of clan lands, thus increasing the probability of not only reaching the mission site in a timely fashion, but also feeling a sense of accomplishment by performing missions in clan territory that are beneficial to the clans.

Of course, we all hope that an improving situation in Newland City will help restore that important locale to prosperity sometime in the near future.

- Betji
    freelance Atlantean agent