Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Crit Buff line info (14.2 on test)

They don't all suck. Vektors, Defenders and Medium shotguns have respectable normal damage
    Dest

Cool

I think on the last day of 14.1 we should have a big UVC going away party.

Everyone goes to baboon's, takes off all their armor, puts on whiskey bottles, wine glasses and bronto burgers. Everyone gets UVC'd up and goes to the arena. If we got a respectable showing from Omni and Clan guilds (Council, Storm, the rest of you know who you are...) it'd be pretty funny. What would be even funnier is if a bunch of level 75s showed up and ganked us all but....

Your attack rating might be low, but you're guaranteed a crit 24% of the time so.....
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by CocoClown
    They don't all suck. Vektors, Defenders and Medium shotguns have respectable normal damage
    I should of been more clear. When you don't have 400+ ranged int and 400+ nano int they suck. No specials................

At lvl 1-75 they suck because even though they have good normal damage how often do they actually hit normal? Even at lvl 129 with a ql200 home defender on with 1000+ attack rating i get 50, 100, 75, 4076 (and i have 700 ranged int) every few mobs. Kinda embarrasing heh.
    imagine being lvl 15 with a very slow vektor hitting for min damage a few times in a row... and then to get respectable damage have to spend 4 seconds each deprive.
    High end game and low end game are worlds apart.
    medium shotguns become the only viable choice... for the fling..
    Last edited by Soccom; May 2nd, 2002 at 23:13:52.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

I think its great that they're taking the good crit buffs away from everyone .................. for PvP.

But for PvM its going to suck. If they're gimping teams they need to gimp the monsters. Dont make 'em too easy(although i wouldn't complain. ) ......... just make 'em a little softer around the mid section. hehe
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12