Thread: M/KIA - Itel Black

M/KIA - Itel Black

Febuary 1st, last known transmission : Trace location Perpetual Wastes.

“No problem picked up the delivery, all is good. Yeah yeah, I know there is activity in the area. Man, it’ll be nice to get back home…… What the hell is… that?!”

----------------------------------------------

Itel Black, advisor to Shattered Dreams is missing and presumed dead. Extensive search of the area turned up no evidence of him or his gear. It is unknown at this time what his business was that lead him into the wastes.

Itel was beloved by his guild, the people of Borealis, and fixers all over RubiKa; the absence of his determination, forthright nature, and humor will be missed by all. Shattered Dreams will be holding a memorial for Itel at Saturday, 20:00 GMT February 7th at the mines near the Fixer’s shop outside of Borealis. All are welcome, and anyone who would like to speak at the memorial please contact me prior to Saturday.

We wish you safe travels Itel, wherever you are now.
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

This this is horrible news. It is a sad day for Rubika if Itel has disapeared.

I can only imagine one person who might be behind such a thing.

on Behalf of Veritas i offer my deepest apologies.
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

I think we all know who's door to go knocking on first.

If you're listening Dust Brigaders, keep Itel alive to bargain your way out of this one! It was already shown in Stret West bank who the victor of this war will be.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

If he is truelly alive, he shall be found. But of course I will also attend.
    Aurust-MA

"I make an indifferent difference. I make it a point of being pointless."

Angry

The hunt has begun....

Now sniper, even the shadows of Rimor are not a safe place for you.....
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

These are sad news.. Sadly, i won`t be able to attend, but my thoughts go to Itel and the ones that stands him close.

Archetype will be there to pay our respects to Itel. He has helped us immensely and will be sorely missed.
    -- Killchain

My sympathies

Bad news indeed.

I cannot think of a single thing I can do to help, but should you in SD be more clever, let me know.

--
    Meda "Grues" Shenkel
    Initiate Nano-Technician
    Employee of Omni-Tek
    Borealis/Jobe, Rubi-Ka (Rimor)