Thread: PVP Rules?

Question PVP Rules?

What are the known rules of pvp? Is there a website somewhere that has them all listed?

For example - what are the rules regarding pvp below level 75?

I've heard that the GAS levels change for some zones when you hit 75 as well, is this true?

What about going into other sides zones? Will OT guards automatically attack my clan ma or do I have to attack them first?

any help would be appreciated.

Rules? hahah

The most useful function if youre new to PvP is the helpbot command. Type /tell helpbot level (insert your level here) to find out your pvp level restrictions. Of course, if you are teamed a whole new set of rules comes in that I never fully understood, but I'm sure someone has figured them out.
    Unfortunately FC has never seen fit to give us a simple description of PvP as far as what is legal and what is considered exploiting, I have even heard of people having accounts restricted due to them taking advantage of bugs in FC's code that just should never have been there...(the whole DoT/zone bug comes to mind), so be careful. The real griefers imo are those that cry "Exploit!" every time they die, and they are out there, believe you me. Try not to be one of these people, there are a lot of PvP bugs, I would experience the "your healthbar doesnt move" bug in about half of my fights. Usually it helps to take screenshots and ask a bystander if they saw what you did before you go off petitioning
    If you go to a zone w/ opposing sided guards, they will auto-agg, just like the guards in Athens will aggro if you are OT. So stay out of 2h0 if you are a fairly low clan. I never really saw anyone there on RK-2 anyway. Rk-1 has a far healthier PvP population from what I understand tho, so people do sometimes go to 2h0 there, or so I hear.
    It is generally frowned upon to gridcamp or gank people who dont turn to fight you, although I never really understood this one . I dont know about the OT PvPers, but I could never get anyone clanside to duel me besides the same old traders-Eppin, Argrax, Sheyba, Shegryth, and Ekor (welllll he's an NT, but he was like 16 levels higher too ) So Im all for ganking

Iniquitous
    Account cancelled atm
    You may move freely through MMD now.