Thread: (RK2, OT) The Enigma Project : openings for mature players

(RK2, OT) The Enigma Project : openings for mature players

The Enigma Project, a European-based organisation (present members' timezones range from GMT-5 to GMT+1), has openings for new applicants.

The organisation was formed officially approximately six weeks ago to answer the needs of the more intellectual employees of the Omni-Tek Corporation of Rubi-Ka. The infrastructure is now in place for the Project to accept new members.

We recruit solely based on the person, not the profession. Level and past experience is irrelevent. We look for quality, not quantity.
    We have no desire to be the biggest organisation on Rubi-Ka nor to have killed the most monsters to become the highest level.
    We do have a desire to be profoundly involved in the world of Anarchy Online.

Please visit www.snorre.net/enigma for more information. If you are still interested, and agree that you get out of these games what you put in, then post on our forum, send a tell or leave an offline message for a current member.

Arrow Statement reissue

{two weeks later}

Applications still welcome.

trying to join

i visited your website, nicely done i must say, and spent awhile there spelunking various parts of it and decided that i would like to join your guild, however unless im stupid i could not find the membership page maybe you could shine some light on that for me
    Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash (Evil Dead)

nevermind....

its seems i didnt look hard enuff though i have found the answer to my question
    Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash (Evil Dead)