Thread: The Unification of Omni-Tek

The Unification of Omni-Tek

All department heads and organization leaders of the corporation, whether your interest is held in politics, combat, or otherwise, you are invited to the first of a series of meetings to work for a unified power of the corporation.

This invitation is being made public to obtain further interest, however I will not be revealing major details to keep those who would oppose us in the dark of things.

The meeting will take place on Sunday, February 8th, at 4pm Eastern Standard Time.

Please reach me by commlink for further details regarding location and the like, as I must run a background check before determining whether or not your attendance is to be permitted.
    Adam "Phantom" Preston - 220/26/53 Meta-Physicist

Serugiusu: By order of I, Bahirae Serugiusu. CEO of Omni-Tek's operations on Rubi-Ka. I hereby transfer you, Mr. Preston to Omni-Meta. Effective Immediately.

(OOC: Btw it's not all to wise to post the same in many forums..

I responded in the other forum you read my answer there.. By posting in this forum it seems like it's Roleplay meeting .. By posting on Life on Rimor, it seems like its a serious meeting.. Make up your mind where you post )
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

((Well, not sure who frequents what forums, so wanted to get the message out to all the Omni orgs... ^^))
    Adam "Phantom" Preston - 220/26/53 Meta-Physicist

Serugiusu: By order of I, Bahirae Serugiusu. CEO of Omni-Tek's operations on Rubi-Ka. I hereby transfer you, Mr. Preston to Omni-Meta. Effective Immediately.