Thread: Bugged Boss room, or is this normal?

Question Bugged Boss room, or is this normal?

We were doing a team mission tonight and all was going smooth as silk. Until we got to the Boss Room. We were at 99%, and jumping in we only saw one target; the boss. So the six of us start tearing into her, and I mongo (was the meatshield tonight) to keep her off the healers. All of a sudden we start taking raditaion damage left and right from multiple Chaos Minions. Huh?? The boss was the only mob on radar.

Long story short, we enlisted some slayerbot handlers to deal with this, and once we were able to get back into the room (sans boss now) we see two chaos minions sitting there. The mission owner grabs the item to complete the mission, and boom, both minions drop dead. Apparently these things were -behind- the walls before, with no doors or other means of access to the room... and they were still wasting our team left and right. To clarify, there were no other rooms either. These things were attacking us from "the void" around the room.

Just curious if anyone else has run across this one yet.

I've noticed this a few times... but in regular mission (team & single player) rooms...

I get aggro don't see the mob but and am not able to attack back except for regular pistol attack. Specials don't work, nukes dont work (except for AoE). Team members can't help me either... if this is happenning to a team member AoE nukes do help If i get close to wall and cast on self.

My fix is to run for exit... and come back in and mob will be visible on map, usually between 2 rooms... either avoid that area or if you are daring try to pull the mob into a room from the void and then kill it. (works best with healer as bait)

-Mega