Thread: Where do CS people go on patchdays?

Where do CS people go on patchdays?

All,

Seriously, do you think they have a hide-out? A deserted island? Perhaps a sealed bunker? Needless to say, wherever they are they don't have internet access as it is always a few days before they even acknowledge the new bugs much less tell us: a) whether it is a bug or a feature; b) when it might get fixed.

At this point, I'll settle for a. Is the new auto-attack when casting an attack nano a new bug introduced on 13.2 (this time one that was NOT found on test, as far as I know) or is this some kind of nerf that you forgot to mention on the patch notes (like the change made to mission chests, which I don't mind but should have been mentioned).

Scorus

They're all at the resort on the Island of Jobe
    "Jobe is not forgotten".
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

CS?

CS? What is this CS that you speak of? I heard a myth long about about CS but it was just a myth? Could it be true? Does CS even exist? :P

I for one like the auto attack feature. Beofre nts could hidey with the envrionment cast root and nuke, and no u r being attacked msg would appear.