Thread: Biovirus Mutagen "Midia1" conference call

Biovirus Mutagen "Midia1" conference call

*An announcement blinks in on the com-link, though many ignores it as spam. But those who checks it, can see that it is from an Omni-Tek Doctor called Ymlisai*

Dear citizens of Rubi-Ka.

The last year alot of things have happened, things we have not wished or wanted to happen. Omni-Tek Medical Academy dissolving, Midia returning, causing the Dust Brigade to return of reasons I do not know. But what's worse than these things, is the bio-virus mutagen released upon our innocent inhabitants across the planet.

As I speak, several thousand are reported infected and dead. The numbers increasing each day.

People have fled to the shadowlands for refuge, as the virus somehow doesn't affect people the same way there.

What I have sent this announcement out for, is because of a wish to make some of these events become less of a threat, mainly, the development of a cure for this biovirus mutagen.

So far, we have been unable to find a cure, nor a vaccine towards it. What researchs we have been conducting, is free for all to know, but then again, most of you probably allready know this.

However, I'd like to invite people interested in helping us out, to a conference, where we can discuss what cource of actions we should take.

I wish that all factions should participate in peace for this. Violence will not help anyone, except causing more delays to what we can not afford more delays against.

I hereby invite those who wish to attend to such a meeting, to attend this meeting outside Borealis Medical Clinic. It is located behind the subway and shouldn't be to hard to find.

The meeting will take place this saturday, at 18:00 Standard time (GMT)

Omni-Tek, neutrals, clans, we have to find a cure. I beg of you, please attend this meeting in peace, not in war. Put it aside for just once. Please.

*The com-link feed ends here, leaving the Solitus doctor in white resting her arms on the terminal.* Please... *She turns away from the terminal and walks off, towards the Old Omni-Tek Medical Academy facilities, restoring it still demands alot of bureucratic assistance.*
    Last edited by Entrak; Jan 29th, 2004 at 19:47:02.

Archetype will aid you in any way we can in finding a cure for this disease. We will be there.
    -- Killchain

Jayne read a memo left at her desk by the secretary. It was an invitation from Ymlisai for a medical conference conserning this new deadly virus that has been affecting so many sitizens of Rubi-ka. She put a note in her calendar and wrote a reply to Ymlisai:

"Dear Dr. Ymlisai,

I gladly accept your invitation to the medical conference and depending on my schedule will try and fit the conference into my time. This new virus threat is a public health issue of immence proportions and must be dealt with in a swift manner.

I must note it is interesting that many of Rubi-kan population have found refuge in the Shadowlands from this virus. This may have something to do with many untapped and unresearched properties of the plant and wildlife found all over the frontier zone. I think there is potential in finding the cure in the therapeutic proteprties of the Shadowlands Flora and Fauna and must be included as one of the discussion topics at the conference. Hope to see you there,

- Jayne Cifuentes"
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes

A great thanks to those who participated in todays conference.

I feel now, that those attended have a better understanding of what this virus is and how to react towards it.

We will find a cure. Somehow.

Attached to this grid-feed, you can find the audio log from the meeting.

Conference audio log