Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Next expansion

Re: Quick comments

I'm very glad to hear some news about the next expansion, even if it is just a teaser.

Originally posted by Krystanova
    I know I'm being slightly sarcastic, I'm sorry. I'm very intrigued by what I see so far, and hope the real REAL press release measures up to Zanthyna's (and now FCs) teasing.
    Me too!

Originally posted by Cz
    Revelator; no quests? How about 100% voluntary (read "not mandatory") ones with phat rewards?
    Some voluntary quests for special loot is fine, but if the loot is 'must have' then the quest becomes a de facto mandatory quest and there will be more camping backlashes. Here is my quick, down `n' dirty way to tell if the quest will cause camping or frustration:
    • can my heals only doc do it without needing help?
    • is the drop rate under 100%
    • will i need to spend extensive time out of game researching the quest?
    • does it require interacting with or killing a mob that is frequently killed?
    • is it your standard 'kill x number of mobs' or fedex quest that RPG players are sick to death of?
    • will everyone be doing it?
    • will we be repeating it for all of our alts?
    If the answer to these questions is no, they it sounds like a fun quest.

And the people who say that FC shouldn't be working on a new expansion because SLs isn't 100% finished aren't really understanding how game companies work. Aside from the necessity of always having new products in the works, if they were only working on completing SLs, then there would be many people sitting around with nothing to do. For instance, while game coders have plenty of work left to do on SLs, the people who design new items, the artists, the modelers, the sound effects & music people, etcera would have very little to nothing to do.
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

Wouldn't it be nice if the advy could become a fish too in the next expansion? Just missing the fish

Calia's Form: Guppy?
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

Thumbs up

Sound good, but plz make shure we can build a complete org shop in the town

Fix SL before tork

Please get SL quests fixed before releasing tork

There is no reason for me to continue playing the game if the attitude is to release more unfinshed content before the older unfinished content is complete.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Re: Fix SL before tork

Originally posted by Animosity

There is no reason for me to continue playing the game if the attitude is to release more unfinshed content before the older unfinished content is complete.

ANi.
    I believe all the programmers that can work on SL are working on it. I dont believe that the new expansion will have any affect on SL.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Originally posted by Delameko Stone

Unless that's the name of the aliens...

"Run for the hills! The Nerfs are coming!!!"
    Can see it now.

"The aliens have an advance technology called Nerfology. With Plasma cannons they can spray a toxidiy over the enemy and making the targets Gun Nerf! Beware!"

evul bastards! >
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

ANi.
    You can bet your postcount on the fact that they are completely different teams. So I'm guessing it won't really have much of an impact at all, atleast not during development.
    Stabdude Opifex Shade, Atlantean (and my new MAIN!) - native of the Shadowlands
    Slapster - Retired
    Retriever - Retired

This is it

Yes.

That is what frigthens me so that I am quiting until well after next expansion

SL quests: 15.4.0 (today).

More fixes: 15.x.x.

Expansion: Later.

As it seems the thread is about to halt, and there's more news to come later this week, I'll close this one now. Thanks for the feedback folks, and keep it coming to feedback@anarchy-online.com.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910