Thread: Omni-Entertainment's Spoiled Brat

Omni-Entertainment's Spoiled Brat

Omni-Entertainment's Spoiled Brat
    Omtron

Omni-Entertainment -- OTPC -- while on break at a local Bronto Burger in Omni-Entertainment, Reporter Omtron witnessed an amazing event, an attack on Omni-Entertainment itself by a person only known as "A Spoiled Brat."

I had just entered Omni-Entertainment via way of Whompa from Omni-Trade where I was doing some shopping. Like most citizens I enjoy the company of others, and the best place to find company is by the Bronto Burger stand next to the Whompas.

Today was different though. I walked up to the Bronto Burger stand, hoping to sink my teeth into a thick Bronto Burger, to find it unstaffed. It was odd, but at the time there was no reason to suspect foul play.

Lomad, a member of the Omni-Pol Organization, had mentioned something about "A Spoiled Brat" to me. Hungry, I didn't think much of it at the time, "surely," I thought "nobody is just going to walk up here kill the Bronto Chef."

It seems that may be exactly what has happen. Out of the whompa came a young lady who I could only use identification methods on to determine to be named: "A Spoiled Brat." She was armed only with a pillow and a red martial artist suit, and was Neutral aligned. Make no mistake here - she was very tough.

She spent quite a while attacking the local citizens in Omni-Entertainment. Eventually Lomad and other brave citizens lead her away.

Who is this person? What is the purpose of her attacks? I hope these answers are revealed to us in the future.
    Last edited by CJ; Jan 29th, 2004 at 03:56:13.

Sounds to me like this spoiled brat needs to make a visit to the local Omni-Reform offices.
    Meldaeyn
    220 Omni Meta-Physicist on Rimor
    As long as the enemies of the corporation still draw breath, there can be no peace.

Dr. Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu:

I wonder how Omtron manages to miss the dozens of corpses of Omni guards laying slaughtered in the streets of Trade and Entertainment, and comment on the actions of one rogue and obviously spoiled neutral citizen. I mean, I've been able to WALK through Omni-1 before because the guards were too busy fighting their own citizens to shoot at my clan butt.

I'm not saying that Clanners are any better - I've sat and watched far too many guards get slaughtered - but it would be nice to see the problem of guard killing be addressed in a more general tone instead of singling out one citizen.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Ah! I guess Spoiled Brat DID receive my transfer of funds after all
    Get your Beefjerky here! Yum Yum

Gimme some lub at Society Of Sound:

Tune in and visit Society Of Sound

Guess all the manipulation and bullying the citizens have been exercising went to the poor brat`s head. Too many times I`ve seen bully citizens get the brat in fights with the guards for no reasons, and it makes me mad. Serves them all right to get killed by her.

Go Brat!
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

It wouldn't surprise me in the least that Omni-Tek changed the Spoiled Brat's ident tags themselves, due to the sheer amount of fighting they've done with her. Most of the times I've seen her, it has been guards coming to Omni's "aid" when they attack her, not the other way around.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

From the desk of Dr. Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes:

"This poor child is obviously suffering from a psychological disorder. I have often spoken with her when I met her playing in the park in Omni-1, and my conversations with her led me to conclude that because of the lack of attention from her parents she is crying out for it. Often if she does not get her way with people she throws tantrums that will at times have a devestating effect on unsuspecting guards and passers-by in Omni-1. It is almost imposible to calm her down at times as her parents obviously didn't not spare an expence on the protection of her body and made her wear a personal protection shield that generates a 1000 reflect on anyone that tries a stun gun on her. What the parents did spare is personal nurturing, that the child obviously misses. Showering a loved one with gifts is not a way to raise a child as it will spoil one. What the child needs is to have her and the entire family brought in to Omni Reform for family counceling sessions."
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes