Thread: Party in Jobe with the SOS

Cool Party in Jobe with the SOS

Hello Rubikans and Jobians!,

The SOS is throwing a party for all to attend for the release of the NEW [COLOR=sky blue]SOS MAGAZINE ---- issue 3 SHADOWLANDS[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royal blue]TIME : 3:30pm (est) Till Whenever![/COLOR]

WHERE : Korejar's Apartment-- HARBOR--JOBE-- Penthouse Luxury Apartment

WHEN : SATURDAY JANUARY 31st--29478

Entertainment provided by GSP's very own DJ OTORI,
    there will be plenty of free refreshments all night.

Dancing, contest... and much much more!

Hope to see you there!

~~~ directions for gaining entrance~~~

Simply send a tell to Korejar and he will team you to allow you access!! *simple as that*

Gwendoyln Ghirl
    General ~SOS~ Entertainment Department

*edited to correct the party place..Harbor/Harbour insted of the Market. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused*
    Last edited by Gwen; Jan 28th, 2004 at 17:44:28.

*searches through her clothes, looking for something to wear*

hmmm...

What is the "perfect" party outfit?
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

Talking For you Meta?

God's Issue would be my dream for you to party in...

P.S. April Yes you can shoot me for that one...I'll hold still for it.
    John "Blackswords" Rm
    Boardmember of Omni-Mining
    Adventurer

<Recording>
    Well no, I never reject a good idea John. Thank you for the input.
    *dials Meta's gridnumber on her com-unit*
    "Meta? I just had an idea regarding the release party... yeah... listen..."
    <End of transcription>
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

Michael was reading the daily comm news when he saw the invite. At first, it looked like fun. He'd never seen the inside of a lux apartment before, but he had heard stories. This would be a great opportunity to find out first hand what they were really like. It was an added plus that GridStream was doing the entertainment. He liked their programming a lot.

However, he saw who was hosting it. He had heard of ~SoS~, and he knew they were an ok group. Still, they were funded by Omni, and as such Michael knew he wouldn't be able to enjoy himself at such an event. He sighed and moved on to the next article.

((oooh...I really would like to go, but I can't justify it against what I'm RPing now. Someone take nice screenshots please? ))
    Michael "Talonarr" Hawke
    Clan Adventurer
    Dual Resident of Borealis/Jobe

The Choice

*sighs softly*

But.... the Society is friendly and welcoming to Clanners as well. EVERYONE is welcome to attend.

*slips into a cute outfit and heads to OA hill to lure in some Clanners*

{sure thing on the piccies, look for them in the next edition of the ~SoS~ mag}
    meta "msice" gaviglia

Ahhh, MsIce, I've seen a few of those 'cute outfits' of yours at the GSP parties. I'm sure you could probably lure Radiman to your soiree if he happened to look out the window at the right time.

I harbor no ill will towards ~SoS~, as I do know some folks who are long time members. As it stands, however, I have some other pressing business that day that cannot be put off. I hope the party goes well, and I'm sure my contacts will fill me in on all the details the next time we're at the Retreat.
    Michael "Talonarr" Hawke
    Clan Adventurer
    Dual Resident of Borealis/Jobe

The Choice

General of Military within the ~SoS~, Blackwind, sat tiredly at his laptop in the kitchen.

"Party..Hmm.."

Carefully he rubs his right arm, it hadn't been treated right after a few beatings of those Adonis Hecklers. His girl, Millie, had been out of town for quite some time, she's his doctor, she was the one usually attending to his hurts, mentally and physically, but alas.

"Won't be doing much dancing.. but hell, a party needs protection and security."

Black, as he was known amongst his friends, sat back smiling at his laptop while it was sending the order of security.

To: Madam Everwatch

Dear Madam

Due to the attention and press talk, the party being held will need to be in a controlled enviroment, as far as that is possible.
    I will take full responsebility for the safety of Omni-Tek personell, Clansmen (and women), Neutrals; Solitus, Opifex, Nanomage and atrox alike during this occassion.
    I would like to stress the matters of having all people welcome, quoting the flyer sent out to news-stands, and grid-feeds:

"Hello Rubikans and Jobeians!"
    and

"...a party for all to attend..."
    The above statements will mean that everyone will be welcome, and I will see to it that everyone entering the facility will come in with that thing in mind, putting their differences aside.

This may sound weird coming from your General of Military, meant for assault and defence against whatever threatens us, but all one can want is peace - It would mean paid vacation.

- General Blackwind, "DG"
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Wink

YAY!!!
    It's party time!!

*fills her bath with very hot water and bath oil then soaks looking across the room at her outfits for the night. Still unsure which one to wear she has several hung on the rack to consider. When the water begins to lose it's sting from the heat she emerges, her pale Opi body turned slightly pink from the hot bath. After drying carefully she pulls her long white hair into two tight ponytails and begins to dress. Suddenly her comm buzzes in the other room... a call to remind her of time and not to be late. She lays on her bed next to her comm and stares out the window overlooking Jobe, and begins to day dream. Moments later her comm is buzzing again and she sighs, knowing this will be a busy day. She jumps up and tosses on her backpack then heads to the Grid terminal near the entrance of her home.*

Everyone join us for the party today! Come and check out the hard work that has gone into the ~SoS~ Magazine!!
    meta "msice" gaviglia