Thread: Appartments

Question Appartments

Perhaps this has been covered to death, but if ya could humor me, that would be great.

What the heck are they good for? I can stick but one item in mine, just one measly item! Also it lags like hell inside. Is it possible to have other people enter the appartment as well? If so that would be good for guild meeting hosting, but perhaps not since the lag is terrible. So is FC going to work on these or is it a dead idea? Any information would be great.

Items

i can have 9 items in my appartment, but idont really like it anyway, i find it a bit useless - i cant sit put tables/sofas down (funcom you really need this, and make them inanimate when you put them down rather than usable objects) - you need to be able to invite people to your appartment (perhaps if they're in your team you should all enter the leaders appartment...) who knows, you're probably already working on it for a future patch, but some indication of this would be nice....thanks
    Pakchoi 45 MA RK-1

You can have up to 10 items in your apartment. I think the lag in your apartment is client side because I'ved played AO on 3 different computers, none were really that laggy in the apartment. Other people CAN enter your apartment as long as they are in your team, however the owner of the apartment must enter first. FC is working on these as they have mentioned, supposedly their implementing the options to buy/sell and upgrade apartments, read through In Progress/Invision for more details.
    Xebon
    Level 60 Martial Artist
    Omni-Tek
    Rubi Ka 1