Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: PVP Boredom Wenzell? Well this is why...

funny seeing omni ***** about clanners team pvping.

whats even funnier is the fact that clan gets to kill Tarasque 90% of the time he is up.

you do the math.

Same old story.

Im better than you, no Im better than you! You run! NO YOU DO, I SAW YOU!

Godamn ppl SCREENSHOTS

I dont pvp Cuz I dont have a scope, anyone with a scope slaps me upside the face and I die.

suck suck suck

/me is waiting for nerf.

PS. They are nerfing my only way to crit w/o a scope and the crapy 7% crit buff, flurry..............Funny isnt it?

Stupid tards FC are.

Originally posted by Dragonfly

whats even funnier is the fact that clan gets to kill Tarasque 90% of the time he is up.

what has that got to do with anything? You're proud cause there are more clanners coming to kill tarasque than omni? Yaya, pure skill buddy
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Originally posted by Mantravadi

what has that got to do with anything? You're proud cause there are more clanners coming to kill tarasque than omni? Yaya, pure skill buddy
    I have been wondering.... why dont you just get some help from other omnis to kill the Tar? Its LOTS of active high lvl omnis outside TC.. WHy not get help?
    NT phone HOME!!

We've had bad experience in the past with getting outside help. Ninja looters etc.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Ive killed tarasque with 1 team + another half team, about 10 people. 10 greatly outnumber a guild like TC with 40 members ?
    Sometimes we have more than 20 people, sometimes we only have 10ish.
    Clanners have our own way handling loot, seem pretty effective, more than 90% of the times no ninja looting occurs.

We've killed tarasque with 6 once, so its not that we cant do it. The problem is getting enough online. When we fight him we are usually like 10-15. Then we get attacked by 30-40 clanners. Not much we can do

Why just not NT your way out of there?

see yea mr.ink

it was nice knowing you from teh start bro

b

like i said. its funny seeing omni whine about team pvp and then wonder why clan get 90% of tarasque kills. if you cant figure out the corelation between the two thats your loss not mine.

lol don't get full of yourself (again), you are 5to1 in Camelot. Could that be the reason?
    ~Lone

Dont be too hard on him Noer, I dont think he's that bright.

Clan guards in Camelot can only know how to say "Huh ?"
    Omni guards in 2ho : "Prepare to die, XXX" and chases you all the way to grid and kill every clanner grace period.

Camelot has no shops, no guards..... by far the most fair place for pvp, in a fair place like that clanners win most of the times

Why dont you mention why you win too Wenzell? Is it because you're madly skilled? Or is it that you're 20 more than us?

No Mantra... it's a well-known scientific fact that the mere fact that somebody is Clan makes them a better PvPer. An arbitrary choice in a fictional world... mostly made at the creation of your character by choosing 1 door out of 3... affecting a single field in a database... has a massive effect on your PvP skill.

It's not as if we're all human beings sitting behind keyboards or anything
    Dest

LOL, since when are there more clanners than omnis? Is it TC vs Clans all of a sudden?
    NT phone HOME!!

Talking

Although I am leaving the game, I will not give up the fight, for my torch will be passed on to a Family member. Show him with as must respect as you did me. (No I am not drunk again, now I am in my right mind, please disregard my previous ramblings.) Just because my brother is behind the wheel doesn't mean my performance will change. I've taught him everything I know. So be afraid, be very afraid!!!

It's too bad FTC has really died down, Will say my final goodbye there, and then my brother will be looking for a Guild, unless FTC picks back up, He will stay. But any who...
    Want to give my final shout outs and good bye to Fopus, Etin, Dankman & Syrah and to all the other people out there that have help me out on the way. I know you guys will treat my brother right, and help him out on the way. From me to you, Omni be strong.

Mrink out. Mrink Brother in.......... There will be no sellouts in this family, may God be my Witness.

Since 3 weeks after launch when there were some exploits only possible as clan, a lot of omni went to clan back then to gain from it. Since then there has actually been more clans than omnis.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by CocoClown
    No Mantra... it's a well-known scientific fact that the mere fact that somebody is Clan makes them a better PvPer. An arbitrary choice in a fictional world... mostly made at the creation of your character by choosing 1 door out of 3... affecting a single field in a database... has a massive effect on your PvP skill.

It's not as if we're all human beings sitting behind keyboards or anything
    hear hear, I'll bump to that Dumb discussion is this.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Letah
    hear hear, I'll bump to that Dumb discussion is this.
    After the 10th hour of pvping or whatever you do in ao, you turn more and more into a robot, just sitting behind the keyboard and pushing the usual Tab and q.

I must disagree with you that this discussion is dumb. Because if everyone can in fact come together and make our own rules. For instance make a huge gathering of people from both sides (and neutrals if interested) in a player event and actually make rules that we must follow.

IF we can do that, agree to let bygones be bygones and actually let pvp be all about glory and honor. Then I think we have gone a far step in the right direction.

I believe that players can in fact make pvp a lot more fun if we the players set some rules. For instance, if any clan or omni is teamed in mmd that they annouce which that are in their team and that they intent do fight like a team. If another team comes and accepts the challenge, then maybe the players can sit down and watch the fighting teams, without interfering. (<- Just an example)

F.ex. if we take 2ho as another example, if there's a lot of omnis there (or vice versa, but that's rarer), that they don't gank everyone that comes in, but actually lets clan (or omni) come in and be prepared so we can show up with the same numbers. Once the other side has been wiped out or fled, we can do the same thing over, maybe changing strategy, buffs or teaming was the answer to kill the other fractions assault. (<- another example)

But this will prolly never happen, because as players we can't enforce rules that we create, which is a shame. And I bet that having people that breaks those rules won't get any punishment from their guild or from the other side. Another problem is that some people are mere kids that can hardly read or write (seen many examples of that already).

It is possible however to make a 'KOS' list where people report the "crimes" and you can kill them with any means neccesary, but that requires some work tho. You need those that can actually be 'judge dredd' characters and you also need someone to be willing to update such a list. And let's say that those interested actually put money into such a project that will reward money tho those who 'act' as mercenaries.

You prolly see where I'm getting with this already so I'll stop here
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456