Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVP Boredom Wenzell? Well this is why...

ummm

wow..think i have read enough of this thread.

so will post once. i pvp for title. i gank. i run. i pick my fights.

but when i say lets duel..i expect a fair duel.

the guards suck in 2ho.

exploiting the buildings in mmd sux too. (yes ranged people can still do it against melee)

although i usually wont run if its 1 on 1 like in 2ho. (unless u is a soldier with grid on or maybe a high lvl trader) but i will always run if its 2+ on me.

why do i pvp for title? because i have been pvping for like ever it seems. and cant get novice...because i dont usually fight in the arena..i prefer the excitement of the outdoors.

mant...u know why i run from soldiers..didnt u kill me and u were 30 lvls below me once in 2ho in a duel?

now i run from docs too..when letah owned me in a duel in mmd and she was 21 lvls below me..something is wrong.

but then...14.2 may be the day for MAs and pvp.

9% lls, uvc, mmmmmmm....beware.

Yes

Guards in 2h0 not GOOD.

It all started along time ago when 2h0 used to rock. I mean there where always people there just waiting for a fight. As soon as the guard pulling started clanners stopped going.. Why.. because it is total crap to have a pet class aggro you which makes the guards come. While they hide by the wompa or shop waiting on a free kill.If things go bad for them they zone. Oh that is true pvp.LOL!

Also , players and aggro you let the guards pound on you alittle the join the attack. another easy kill.

Other than that 2h0 rocks but, the guards need to be locked in postition and not exploited.
    If im wrong then why do players pvp in MMD.
    Guards dont attack you in MMD.

FYI: i hate mmd zone hugging blows. If your there to fight .. then fight else goto bs home.

hehe very mature to call people names... *yawn*
    ~Lone

??

Originally posted by Noer
    lost ya.. explain.

Read Wenzell's post...
    ~Lone

thx

Read Wenzell's post...
    lol, crazy.. so many posts to keep track of..

Originally posted by Wenzell
    In MMD, 95% of the times there is no fight. People fight the poor guard more than fighting players. They watch each other till they see 2 people agreed to duel and they gank. If the 2 persons dueling managed to make it back to 75% without getting ganked, say example of wolfe, a lvl 190 enf vs kubaishaiki lvl 175 MA that happened yesterday. They ran around MMD hitting each other in 75%, all I saw was a doc following the MA and keep healing him and wolfe got some healing once in a while. Is that what u want in MMD ? 2 ppl fight and people who dont dare to join the battle like the doc heals the fighters to destroy their duel.

I cant stand people watching each other and do nothing, I always stand in 25% in MMD. Most of the times I dont team, but when I see people who only gank to advance in title, sorry you gotta face some anti gank strategy. I did ask most of these people to duel, and when I said duel, it would be a fair duel, I ask you to name a place with only u and me with no interference. But 90% of em wouldnt fight. Some people (like arterous and sjoko) even be honest said 'I dont duel, I only gank'. Well you know what to expect when you see these people in MMD. They will wait til they see 1 person in 25% and all of em jump the person.

This is good stuff right here. Basically what you're saying is the only anti-gank policy is to gank back? Fair enough. I can handle that. What's really funny is that Sjoko and I were just chatting in Meetmedeere, and prior to you, wolfe, Punk, and that low level NT showing up, we were the only ones there. You guys show up, I see the three of you take off into the town, and then I see the NT asking no one to interfere with his duel with an equal level trader. I was sitting down when that crap started. Unbuffed, with no intentions on PvPing. Only after the 4 of you killed a NON TITLED 115ish trader, did I buff and prepare myself for battle.

It's one thing to try and bait Syrah to kill her. It's another to have 3 people 175+ helping a 113 NT kill a non titled person of the same level. Like I said, I don't really give a crap about you teaming. I hope that someday, there is nothing BUT team PvP. I don't care for the way you make yourself seem so much better than everyone else when your tactics are just as questionable as someone elses.

Still get people that kill just to kill. Had Infamousduck drop in on a few of us over at the Ace Camp in EFP the other day. We were pretty much minding our own business and he group-rooted everyone, then downed the Engie, Fixer and MP. None of which had titles.

I managed to break root, TMS8 up and trade a few shots toe to toe, but he was about L160+ and I'm a lowbie with a HGB. Brought the others and myself enough time to get cover.

I asked him why he did it once I was under cover, and he said, "I do it to stop Omni's levelling". Under duress from another of our team he stated that he was leaving now, as "none of us have titles, so you're not worth killing". I find this kinda stupid really.

Although the others in the team had become complacent to the fact that you are a target out at the Ace Camp in EFP, I always tend to ensure that I'm ready for any kind of event like this taking place. I fully understand that it's 25% and I'm a target if I'm there, but this is kind of annoying.

On the other hand, a clan Apprentice about L180 popped over a few hours before, and actually didn't attack us. He dropped in, said hello, and we spent 10 or so minutes having a good chat before he flew off to find someone worth killing.

There's a definate division amoungst PvP'ers. Some have class, style and are well respected. Others don't.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

I was busy attacking other gankers
    Haar haar haar!

Wenzell, I agreed to duel your guildie lvl113 NT yesterday, only to get "attacked by wenzell" the sec my timer had reached zero. You stfu about gankers, you are the biggest of them all! (You wouldnt even face me, had to hide behind some wall and shoot me through it. Guess it's to scary facing a lvl112 face to face huh?)

Anyway, it turned up to be a fun evening when we started our own little team, to bad everyone runs their @ss off when there's even the smallest chance of loosing.

The funniest thing was seeing Hratgard, 171 NT, run to zone from little me.

Whiteknight pls follow Sjokos advice and drop a fridge on your computer. Killing me at spawn 10 times can't be justified as RP'ing, even though I heard a couple "haar haar, that's how we deal with omnis". That's just griefing.

Cool, Im glad you post here Egni. Seems as though your quite scary as a 112 Trader

Bah... FAKE SOLDIER!

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

egni>
    I bet you are just another person who talk about ur greatness when ur in 75%. I dont know who u r. I was just killing rats that day.
    Drop your char name here, we work out a duel at a place with only u and i, watchers are welcomed, <lvl 74. Arterous get a low lvl and be our referee.

Less talking, more action.

In MMD, 95% of the times there is no fight. People fight the poor guard more than fighting players. They watch each other till they see 2 people agreed to duel and they gank. If the 2 persons dueling managed to make it back to 75% without getting ganked, say example of wolfe, a lvl 190 enf vs kubaishaiki lvl 175 MA that happened yesterday. They ran around MMD hitting each other in 75%, all I saw was a doc following the MA and keep healing him and wolfe got some healing once in a while. Is that what u want in MMD ? 2 ppl fight and people who dont dare to join the battle like the doc heals the fighters to destroy their duel.

Yes, 95% of the times there's no fight, and the reasons are very simple. The first reason, there's a limited 25% zone there. Secondly MMD is gankers paradise, and nobody dares to enter the zone. Or if someone stands in the zone, it's not 1 or 2, no 5-10 people. Yep, you really want to go in and attack. And this goes for both sides.

And that is the main reasons why I hate to go to MMD to fight.

I cant stand people watching each other and do nothing, I always stand in 25% in MMD. Most of the times I dont team, but when I see people who only gank to advance in title, sorry you gotta face some anti gank strategy. I did ask most of these people to duel, and when I said duel, it would be a fair duel, I ask you to name a place with only u and me with no interference. But 90% of em wouldnt fight. Some people (like arterous and sjoko) even be honest said 'I dont duel, I only gank'. Well you know what to expect when you see these people in MMD. They will wait til they see 1 person in 25% and all of em jump the person.

You're wrong, there was no ganking from Omnis, everyone went in attacked, and we attacked different targets. But you were already teamed at that point, so you were actually the ones starting the 'gankers delight feast'.

And your quote about "I don't duel, I gank" is totally off base. Yes I've participated in ganking others, but if you read my post about this you should clearly see that I was up against 3 alone. I could have ran away from them with ease, but I was set to killing one of them or getting killed myself. I didn't care, so if you call that ganking... ok I only gank.

I like to surprise attack people, coming at them when they least expect it.

For the people who posted here, I dare you stand in 25% (either teamed or unteamed) when there are more than 10 lvl 150+ clanners and omnis. 99% people wont do that and end up with verbal war in 75% zone, thats call pvp boredom for me.

I have done that once or twice, but the clanners just stood and watched. Since it's a long time since I played (apart from yesterday), it is a long time ago.

I dont pvp for title, I pvp for fun. Like yesterday I died once and gained no pvp point at all altho I killed many because I teamed. So the net pvp point was negative for me. I had some fun. Sometimes I do gain something from pvping, idiots like cloudeh who never saved after exping jumped me and got killed, I could get his loots from mission and sell for money.

As it stands now, all I could see from yesterday was that you and your fellow members of your tribe, pvped to ruin what's left of pvp.

Like I also said it was fun when we was teamed too. But for Cudus for instance who accepted the duel, and expected a fair duel and you came and shot him right out of the blue. And you wonder why more people don't pvp. They don't because that is often their first experience when it comes to duels.

And when the same person joined the team, he got spawnkilled over and over by a 30-40 levels higher MA. Who wants to be part of that ? No wonder why more people don't want to join the pvping.

Now lets see what do those people who pvp for titles do. Like yesterday, the chicken neo sh1trah and a few tried ganked a lower lvl, a lvl 160 soldier caught him and attacked. I was busy attacking other gankers, and when I discovered sh1trah was involved, I went to chain root him, and I got the 'please wait for previous action to complete' bug because I was in battle with others, I only chain rooted beacuse he ran to zone as soon as he ganked a low lvl and got his points. Guess waht happen next ? the neo /TERMINATE and then claimed no one got a win from him. Thats the spirit from one of the omni highest title players. Glad the 160 soldier got a GM to verify he gained points and he was not teamed at that time.
    I can't answer for Syrah, but if you think Syrah is such a wuss, what you did with your team is even lower. You were 5-6 teamed to gank everyone that dared to attack anyone. Syrah knew that too and tried to ease the lowbies pain by taking him/her out first. But you were all over her at once. So think of your own 'glorious' actions before you call somone else a wuss.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

<lvl 74. Arterous get a low lvl and be our referee.

Hmm, how admirable. To you I am low level. 45 levels. Is it fair when I fight someone thats level 107? nah. I do remember saying ganked or be ganked. So... Im the wrong profession and too low level to be dueling you.

Originally posted by Fryli

OMG!!! Mantr i tought u was a bright guy!?

This is not a side specific thing! Omnis do it all the f... time, i have lost count of how many times i've seen them team and kill, i've also been kille a cpl times this way too. I've even started recruiting "baites" to see if they are teamed, and 95% of the time they are.
    I must say I have never experienced this from Omni, but I don't claim that I know every omni or are on at every given time during the day. So for me this seemed like a clan phenomena at the time. Although it may not be so.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

egni>
    I bet you are just another person who talk about ur greatness when ur in 75%. I dont know who u r. I was just killing rats that day.
    Drop your char name here, we work out a duel at a place with only u and i, watchers are welcomed, <lvl 74. Arterous get a low lvl and be our referee.

If you remember Cuddles, the first Omni you killed in MMD that day, that's EGNI.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Re: ummm

Originally posted by celestiness

mant...u know why i run from soldiers..didnt u kill me and u were 30 lvls below me once in 2ho in a duel?

Ya, I have nothing against you, I think you're a great guy. There's nothing wrong in running, noone wanna die, right? What bothers me is people that come here and whine about that it's lame to run, and then do the same or other cheesy strategies in game.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Re: ummm

Originally posted by celestiness
    wow..think i have read enough of this thread.

why do i pvp for title? because i have been pvping for like ever it seems. and cant get novice...because i dont usually fight in the arena..i prefer the excitement of the outdoors.

but then...14.2 may be the day for MAs and pvp.

At least there's one clan player who dares to admit that they try to get a higher title. Which is fair enough

And 14.2 will be nice for you, BUT, then again agents can drop out from nowhere and aimshot you. I'm just looking forward for the ip wipe
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

I think the ones who posted here already gave out how they are and most of us know how others are, no need to continue flaming/dicussing; will only bring the worst out of us.

maybe we can get to topic without calling names or sides?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Shhhh Letah, don't say such a horrible thing as that. I really need stuff to laugh at whilst at work. This is the best story line that anarchy online has to offer!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast