Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVP Boredom Wenzell? Well this is why...

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    you wanted Syrah to stay and fight you, wolfe, drkrawn and hratguard on her own? I seriously dont see the fun in that. Syrah has no chance what-so-ever to win and you'd jsut have to sit there and hope you outdmgd your friends. Is that fun pvp? Just being sent to reclaim without ever having a chance to kill someone? Dont think so buddy...
    Fought her 1v1, she zoned when mk down even I was hurt more.
    Shes just a typical soldier who zones when she doesnt have 100% chance of winning.

Sometimes you're reasonable and make sense Wenzell, and then you come with a statement like that...

Shes just a typical soldier who zones when she doesnt have 100% chance of winning.
    That's just as wrong as saying "Shes just a typical omni who zones when she doesnt have 100% chance of winning.

Its NOT an omni issue, its NOT a soldier issue, stop spamming that pos.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Hehe, this Forum has more story line than Funcom is providing us. It's like my very own soap opera! While I do admit that tactics that are used by ALL people regardless of alignment, are a bit shady at times, I feel that it only means that someone has outsmarted you. Better tactics let you win in PvP. I should put this quote in my signature... "Ganked or be Ganked"

/shrug

I really think that if Iwas Neo, I would try and not lose it. It is definately one of the cool things that VERY few people have. 4 people out of 50,000+ characters means it's not EASY to attain, regardless of tactics.

Of course Wenzell is always up for a fair fight. Zone into arena, send pet and zone out. Pet can get attacked, Wenzell can't. Really nice and very sporty I must say.

Again, I can only say don't preach how others should play, when you yourself isn't one bit better.
    ~Lone

ok chik you obviously want to play hardball with me since you didn't check your facts before opening your cess filled mouth.

#1 I have never sent a nasty tell to someone who hasn't sent one to me first. That's my #1 rule for PvP.

People like to claim that I ruin PvP. Am I the only person who isn't afraid to gank people or smaktakl em' after they just said some mean stuff to me?

I remember that retard from AO basher a while back trying to blame all ganking and smaktakl on me as if what I've done is so bad. Yet when I went through basher archives I found something he wrote which blatantly proved he was a hypocrite.

You gimps always want to say how people like me ruin PvP, and how OE's ruin pvp, and gankers ruin pvp.

YOU KNOW WHO RUINS PVP ?!?!?!?!?!

WHINERS , BABY'S, GIMPS, BL00BIES, AND MORONS LIKE YOU !!11!!11!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!1!!!

oh boy look out Im gonna use that as my new sig.

p.s. no mantra we were hiding unseen for what seemed like years before syrah even stepped into 25% for a few seconds. when she did end grace period we had her running to the taco bell haw haw haw haw get it? head for the border haw haw haw haw.

Originally posted by Noer
    Again, I can only say don't preach how others should play, when you yourself isn't one bit better.

Isnt that an attribute of a crat ? I dont call someone a soldier when he/she lack of the very basic element - courage.

you talk alot od "smacktalk" on the forums is more what i meant, I have only been ganked 3 times by you actually and i got no bad tells.

and I didn't say you ruined pvp yourself i use you as an example, step down off that pedastel (sp?) your on cause your only one person, but a perfect example of why no one new pvp's.

did u acknowledge anything i said? no you just errupted into a flameing childish post like you always do.. but ill go back to that funny picture i saw once on the net. "arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, your still a retard"

anyways.. the reason i brang you up dragonlfy is because you, more then anyone, make it very public, and try very hard, to gank people and make pvp absolutly frusterating.a

I'm not saying theres really anything wrong with ganking and teaming, it's just look at what it has gotten us. NO ONE PVP'ing anymore, only the usual handfulls of people.

It's of course, no ones fault, eventually with a system like this you will always settle on teh lowest common denominator in time, and that unfortunatly is ganking in all forms : /

what we need is a FC restructering of the pvp system but it's not gonaa happen.

Originally posted by Wenzell

Fought her 1v1, she zoned when mk down even I was hurt more.
    thats a soldiers style, your a typical crat in that your root, send in pet and run as far as you can alot sometimes too. you and angelicnova seem to be heading one way while your pets head the other. you root and sslow and stuff. now, this is your style because your a crat/petcaster and i'm not flaming you. i have a 150 MP and i do the same thing.

As a soldier when my mk is about up, rather then deing and spending 15 misn reclaiming and buffing again, i run for it, and then i can come back and fight some more and have more fun.

Originally posted by CHiK

thats a soldiers style, your a typical crat in that your root, send in pet and run as far as you can alot sometimes too. you and angelicnova seem to be heading one way while your pets head the other. you root and sslow and stuff. now, this is your style because your a crat/petcaster and i'm not flaming you. i have a 150 MP and i do the same thing.

As a soldier when my mk is about up, rather then deing and spending 15 misn reclaiming and buffing again, i run for it, and then i can come back and fight some more and have more fun.

Crat pet is the weakest among all pets. My pet has never killed anyone lvl 120+, maybe it did, only like once in 500 fights maybe. Against a lvl 170+ soldier, needless to say, pet cant do much besides being an annoying creature that hit min damage and no more all the time. To be able to get a kill, a crat has to face the soldier toe-to-toe which I always do when soldiers mk drop.
    Cmon, a crat with dark blue weapon skills, dark blue evades vs a non-mk soldier green weapon skills, light blue evade skills toe to toe plus crat started with less hp, both have almost equal chance getting each other, yet the soldier zoned. Its just simply cowardness. And how the heck can a soldier like this claim to be the BEST AO pvper ?

Originally posted by Dragonfly

i was with wolfe drkrawn and hratguard in a team at mmd. ALL of us were hiding in the town , no one could see us because wolfe was showing us a good spot.

then u gridded in and we watched u. watched u some more and watched u some more. then we watched u more as u ran along the 75% line. and what happened when we did get fight initiated with u? like always ur ub4r sense of direction lead u right to the zone into mort.

when u came back it was obvious u werent going to enter 25% so we ran around.

now whats the point of teaming in pvp some of u morons might ask.

well lets see , everytime im hiding in 25% i see some lv 150+ picking off lv 75-100s. what happens when my team spanks em good ? clanners can run around wherever they want with no fear.

and moron let me say this....

you say , and i quote

"We either want higher titles or want to take away clanner titles. The latter is my main reason."

but then ur stupid ass goes on to say

ur all a bunch of retards now stfu [/B]
    What a jerk to say all those things.

First of all Syrah went and attacked Wolfe to what she thought would of been 1 on 1 and you all jumped her, thats why she zoned. That would be stupid as hell to stay and fight that fight. You have the nerve to call someone a moron and you dont see the whats wrong with that picture? Man what jerk you are.

"Picking off 75-100" ?? I was there, Syrah went after WOLF 190+ enf. Syrah is trying to kill high titles to get the next title if there is such a thing after Neo. She has an agenda, she's eyeing high lvl high title clanners not 75-100 peeps. You dont know what you are talking about.

"I prefer to get some friends and attack you and your buds while not teamed and getting the credits"

Re-read what I said Einstein and you'll see that I prefer the above quote VS. Team PVPing. I was comparing just 2 things. And I didnt say that I was absolutely NOT interested in titles, I just said that prefer taking away titles more. It all goes to say that I do not team PVP becuase there is no point to it.

Dragonfly dont even try to change the context of my post, It was clear enough to understand, unless you are just totally closed minded when you appear to be.

Since PvP in AO isnt about killing ppl, rather avoid getting killed, I'd say she did fine...
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Wenzell....

Ego. That's all it boils down to.

MrInk, Dragonfly is entitled to his thoughts. You're entitled to yours.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Since PvP in AO isnt about killing ppl, rather avoid getting killed, I'd say she did fine...
    Only apply to those who pvp for titles.
    Your statement doesnt apply to people like mrink, wolfe and myself.

Well if that day in MMD, if clanners didnt team up and be the ones stepped in 25% first, I really doubt we would have any conflict at all. Would you or jacksr or gellana or dogiceman or anyone who were there step in 25% zone first ? Maybe you would (since you are like me dont care about title anymore), but most of the rest wont.
    EVERYONE will be sitting at 25% looking at each other as usual and the only war would be verbal war. Thats PvP boredom to me.
    Actually Wenzell I see your point now. And Actually no, I wouldnt step into 25% first if that many clanners are standing around. I would if there were less tho.

But still your attempt to liven things up in MMD like u are doing really isnt solving the problem. I think PVP in general needs an overhaul and make teaming a worthy option.

Originally posted by misterexpensive

Actually Wenzell I see your point now. And Actually no, I wouldnt step into 25% first if that many clanners are standing around. I would if there were less tho.

But still your attempt to liven things up in MMD like u are doing really isnt solving the problem. I think PVP in general needs an overhaul and make teaming a worthy option.
    Players cant do anything to change the pvp system. Do you have any suggestion that players can do to improve the current pvp state ? Im open to suggestion and if it sounds good to me, I would be the first one doing it.

Only apply to those who pvp for titles.
    Your statement doesnt apply to people like mrink, wolfe and myself.
    You PvP for fun? I dont see the fun in staring at Reclaim...thats no fun at all actually.

you wanted Syrah to stay and fight you, wolfe, drkrawn and hratguard on her own? I seriously dont see the fun in that. Syrah has no chance what-so-ever to win and you'd jsut have to sit there and hope you outdmgd your friends. Is that fun pvp? Just being sent to reclaim without ever having a chance to kill someone? Dont think so buddy...
    She runs after the MK and alpha is used anyway, no matter how much hp opponent got... MK + Alpha = if not dead, run to zone. Talk about fun pvp.

And all maybe running for zones these days, but it was Omnis that invented it.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Garzu
    And all maybe running for zones these days, but it was Omnis that invented it.
    Honestly...this is just petty. Who really gives a shiit about this.

If it was a horse, it would be dead by now....stop beating it and let this rest in peace
    ~Manchilde

hehe i have to agree with Piikey. Who cares?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast