Thread: No line of sight... Thats damn annyoing in Camelot Castle

No line of sight... Thats damn annyoing in Camelot Castle

Because of the small humps and bumps in the cave areas in Camelot Castle, its difficult to attack and do dmg there. Even if you see the whole target, I cant nuke or hit with specials etc, because it is "No line of sight".

Same is everywhere really, as long as it is a small hump/bump between you and target, you cant hit.

Must be adressed, the small humps cant ruin fights like that.
    NT phone HOME!!

Totally agree, at the same time you get stuck in walls and stairs. And lag bigtime everytime you go through an opening.
    ~Lone

Tell me about it..

"Heal!!!!"

"I can't, there's a few pebbles in the way"
    Dest

or

"root!!!"

I try I try... almost got it. Oh wait - I am inside a wall now. ^^
    ~Lone

ye its a pain in the ass. there is one litte entrance with a bump in front of it where i get stuck everytime. u cant walk straight through the door but have to hug the wall to get through.
    i luv when im hitting my root shortcut or battering q to attack someone to get "no line of sight" when they are standing beside me

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 158 clan fixer rk1
    Member of RK-Mafia

Not to mention we have had Tarasque stucked inside wall and no one could kill him. Had to call a GM to pull it off wall

Bump.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Regarding weird things in Camelot.

What about when you chase someone out to 100%, no specials/casting since "combat not possible in this district" even if you began downstairs >=/
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

Well, if you want to fight you shouldn't be in 100% anyway.
    ~Lone

True, but it's annoying anyway, especially because people laugh at you even if you're currently attacking somebody and both person is getting serious healing and you decide that you're better off zoning. Both sides have done that. It's odd when... lets face it... anyone can win (or not lose) a duel if you've got 6 people... immune to attack... healing you
    Dest