Thread: What would you think if Crats could...

What would you think if Crats could...

...use their Mezes, Fear Nanos, or even Charm nanos in PvP? Just a rhetorical question, since crat's currently can't kill anything 20 levels below them in PvP it seems.
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

How would it be put into the game?

-Fear... okay... why?
    -Charm... Would turn you into a crat's slave. No thanks. Too many possible misuses. Besides, I don't want to be in a 0%, then have a crat charm me, and have my toon follow them blindly.
    -Mez... I thought that was going to have an effect in PvP... guess it got lost under a sea of garbage.

Then the NTs would want calms to work on PCs, etc. etc.

No thanks.

Debuffing, attacking, it's pretty much the same thing. However...

Losing control of my characters actions is pure BS.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Maybe 'Fear' should make you see a horde of level 190+ Traders surrounding you with turquoise wispy particles emitting from their hands
    Dest

I'm not sure about the 20 levels below thing for crats in PvP, but it seems like Wenzell does a pretty good job of tearing through people 70-100 levels below her on a fairly regular basis.

The funny part is when I (level 128) am at the wompa in 2h0 and Wenzell /tells me "come out of wompa omni" and "u r a cowrd". As if I'm dumb enough to even think about attacking a 190+ ANYTHING in a 1 on 1 fight; let alone a 190+ rooting crat with 25% reflect bracers and god knows what else on.
    RETIRED

Coco, damn, that would make anyone soil their pants.

I thought cowardice(staying near a zone) and stupidity(fighting something you have 0% chance of winning) were things to avoid. Knowing your limits leads to knowing you can't win, which leads to why bother.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Apr 30th, 2002 at 11:56:42.

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Originally posted by Obergeist
    [BLosing control of my characters actions is pure BS. [/B]
    Being killed isn't? Why do people not mind getting killed but balk at the idea of being charmed?

Scorus

Re: What would you think if Crats could...

Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
    ...use their Mezes, Fear Nanos, or even Charm nanos in PvP? Just a rhetorical question, since crat's currently can't kill anything 20 levels below them in PvP it seems.

A crat is very powerful in pvm, the really powerful nanos like the ones u mentioned are worthless in pvp.
    Ive killed some lvl 200s in 1v1, and of course Ive lost some too.
    What you claimed a crat cant kill anything 20 levels below in pvp is not true.

Scorus, losing CONTROL is my main issuse. From my view point, I'd rather die, then be charmed.

Being killed is reasonable at least. I'm sent to reclaim. Charmed... forget it.

I have fear nanos.

Mez - Maybe make x10 more Wenzells so you dotn know which oen to hit, not like tabbign her pet and the real one confuzzels you already

Am I right in saying Fear nanos, if you do one on yourself it says Defence -30% or something.

hey hey,

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    I have fear nanos.

Mez - Maybe make x10 more Wenzells so you dotn know which oen to hit, not like tabbign her pet and the real one confuzzels you already

Am I right in saying Fear nanos, if you do one on yourself it says Defence -30% or something.

hey hey,
    Can your fear nano work against more than 500 psychic ? Not that I know of, perhaps you know a way to exploit it. Im not interested to know. So plz dont reply any BS. Your account status speaks it all.

Re: Re: What would you think if Crats could...

Originally posted by Wenzell

A crat is very powerful in pvm, the really powerful nanos like the ones u mentioned are worthless in pvp.
    Ive killed some lvl 200s in 1v1, and of course Ive lost some too.
    What you claimed a crat cant kill anything 20 levels below in pvp is not true.
    Well I don't pvp, but every time I have been in a situation where I had to fight (or chose to) at a fair equal level, I end up getting pounded on . Probably because I use pistol and am geared towards PvM.

come on now... imagine mind controlling some uber-twinked Trader with a Freshman title! muhahaha
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

Mez: Suppose to work in PvP.
    Stun: Supopse to work in PvP.
    Root: works in PvP.
    Snare: Works in PvP.

Fear: They should change it to work on pets.
    Charm: They should change it to work on pets.... muwahaha... As if pet classes didn't have it hard enough, now pets will start charming their pets.

Pets are charmable.

Originally posted by Wenzell

Can your fear nano work against more than 500 psychic ? Not that I know of, perhaps you know a way to exploit it. Im not interested to know. So plz dont reply any BS. Your account status speaks it all.

Name Dominate Foe

460 PSY

Used for pets, does everyones last end pet have more than 460?
    Do mobs in missions have more? If so, why is that nano in the game?
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; May 4th, 2002 at 06:38:07.

Oh yeah, they do work on pets, but I havent tried on a Slayerdriod Guardian or a Cacodemon since I cant use it dont have it.

Originally posted by Obergeist
    Pets are charmable.
    Man i loved to fight all those low lvl engis and MPs with my low lvl crat

Usualy mp Sends pet i charm healer then charm attacker MP shouts WTF and runs away

Only problem was charmed healer didnt want to heal me
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".