Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to find Adventurer nanos

Originally posted by Avatar77
    About Improved nano series - They're INGAME. I looted and uploaded Improved Friend of the Wild myself, and I can post screenies about it if anyone can tell me a good place I can upload these pics.

As some ppl say they comes out as chest loot from various static dungeon in SL - not like other 'broken' normal nano but 'Weird looking' nano crystal. This is the full list of them.
    I don't doubt that you found one ingame. I question whether or not you were supposed to find them given its a nanoformula with enhanced capabilities over the regular version but without requirements reflecting that.

So I supposd to The question is: when was the last time you found one?
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Originally posted by Kuroshio
    So I supposd to The question is: when was the last time you found one?
    The answer is: approx 12-13 hours before the time of this post.

Originally posted by Avatar77

The answer is: approx 12-13 hours before the time of this post.
    Well I'd still like to hear it from the devs. But that's a pretty good indicator too

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Updated the original post based on feedback here and more personal experience in Shadowlands. Thanks all!
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    Updated the original post based on feedback here and more personal experience in Shadowlands. Thanks all!
    Glar, on rule #3:

You do not want anyone to try to fix the nano. If they succeed, it'll turn into the regular version

Thanks Kuroshio, fixed.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

Thread necro warning! Added recent additions to the guide.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

u need to highlight that "Having someone with lots of NanoProgramming try a nano programming interface on these crystals will turn it into a normal un-improved version" and add DO NOT DO THIS.

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    you, dear sir, are a moron because
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    3) are bored and have decided to troll?
    4) suffer from ADD and dyslexia?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    why it's almost like a form letter, and i can sign it as-
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

Added more quest nanos and the APF nanos.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

I can say for absolute certain (after farming the HELL out of pearls/weird looking nanos) That both "improved" calms drop as "weird looking serene sky", weird looking friend of the wild" in the appropiate level static dungeons in chests, Also that our damage shields (the cyclic variety) drop off the sided (ONLY place ive ever seen em drop after thousands of mobs) mobs.

The prices of our improved calms have dropped dramatically in the last couple of years, same with cyclic shields. If you still can't find what you need and reside on Rimor shoot me a tell Ill see what I got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

Quote Originally Posted by Galician View Post
    great post

I think the name of the dog dog that drops the nanos for SL maps is named "Yutto's geosurvey dog",not sure tho.These maps can be missioned as well,i got them all by blitzing them the day before SL was enabled (if memory serves me right,the inferno one was a pain to roll it tho)

In my org, someone in org chat referred to the dog as "the grocery dog" so he's been that every since for us.....ROTFLMAO
    Elandor 220 Sol Doc
    TheMister 201 Opi Adv
    Marlboro. 220 Opi. trd
    Smokeey. 220. Atr Sol
    SimBusiness 214. Opi Crat
    Skitzee 150 Sol Fxr
    Venom01 200 Sol Agnt
    Capricuus. 214. Nm. Eng
    Diammond. 176. Nm. Nt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12