Thread: *** Miss Rubi-Ka Pageant ***

Exclamation *** Miss Rubi-Ka Pageant ***

*** MISS RUBI-KA 29477 ***
    http://members.aol.com/aktrez/myhomepage/missrubi.jpg

Greetings,
    I would like to invite you all to the First Annual Miss Rubi-Ka competition 29477. This years event is sponsored by Belle Rouge entertainment (www.bellerouge.moonfruit.com)

Here is the schedual of events:
    May 10th 9pm et: Preliminary competition. Each region (Omni, Clan, and Neutral) will hold a local pageant on this night. The locations are as follows:
    Miss Omni-Tek = Baboons Night Club (Omni Entertainment)
    Miss Neutral = Neuter's R Us (Newland)
    Miss Clan = Rising Sun (Tir)

May 11th 8pm et: Fundraiser for Rubi-Ka schools. This event will be held at the Reet Retreat in Newland. The winners from each prelim. competition will be on hand and will be acting as honored guests at this event

May 18th 9pm et: The 1st Annual Miss Rubi-Ka 29477 Competition. Held at the Reet Retreat. Please come and root for your favorite girl!!!

The pageant will be judged by the following criteria:
    * Poise and physical fitness (Swimsuit/evening gown)
    * Intelligence (Interview)
    * Talent (Talent competition)
    * Community Service (Platform that is important to you)

If you would like to submit yourself for your local competition, please e-mail BRevents@hotmail.com. Include your name, age, place of origin, your talent and platform. Please also include a screenshot and a short bio of yourself. (This competition is open to all factions... Omni, Clan and Neutral. We are an equal opportunity organization)

This years pageant promises to be a wonderful event! For more information please contact AKTREZ at BRevents@hotmail.com

-Aktrez (Belle Rouge Entertainment)
    Last edited by Aktrez; Apr 29th, 2002 at 22:00:10.

Lightbulb Great idea!

Miss Rubi-Ka?? I can't wait to see who wins that!! Are you going to enter?

Much to the disappointment of several of our members, no employee of Belle Rouge can enter the contest. It would look pretty bad if someone who was hosting the contest won it!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Thumbs up um ok

Came in to do my weekly post, but one problem....no where to post it on! No Kirrana, no Tisantous, no Cloudeh, OTEC, DC, etc etc. Where did everyone go? Oh well I guess Ill just post on this thread.

Dont have much to say, other than this is a great idea. Please tell me your going to have a swimsuit contest though. I heard in the late 20th century, they tried to ban the Miss America swimsuit section of the competition. BAH our silly barbaric little ancestor humans...

Time is running out and this is going to be a fun one!
    Last edited by Nevver; May 9th, 2002 at 12:42:37.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner